Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Ameyalli

Super simple usage, super fast app, perfect for what it's made. 100% free. 100% recommended. Great work

Nizhoni Ranch Gallery

Rock and roll!!

Highly recommended for adding product tags faster than the Shopify bulk product editor.

Slice and dice tags. Updating a tag, effectively renames the tag. Keep in mind the renamed tag is a new tag.

Automated collections dependent on the old tags will need to be updated with the new tags.

So a good best practice is to first add tags rather than replace them.

Then you can update the smart collections switching the old tags to the your new tags over time.

Don't hesitate. Go for Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools. You won't regret it.

The Aird Group

The tagging features are incredibly simple and easy to use, we were able to change 100+ tags at once within minutes

The Shuzone

I was having issues trying to find each record that contained a specific search item. I figured I would check to see if there was an app that might help. YES! The Bulk Tag Editor is perfect for what I needed to get done. I have been able to use it for additional changes to my listings so that helps even more. Definitely recommend that you at least check if out

Natural History Laboratory

Great! Useful, yet simple to use app that saved me a lot of time redoing tags as I've been going through the Shopify learning curve. Thanks for keeping this awesome tool free!

Braggy Bags

Really useful tool, saves you a lot of time when editing lots of product tags.

Go Bloom Glow

Great tool! Love that it's FREE! Saved me a lot of time.

Direct 4x4

Simple but infinitely valuable when needed, especially if you have a lot of tags and/or SKUs.

Estrato8

The labels that this app places only serve for its own use as a way to classify the products of a store. In no way do they serve to promote the products and that the client sees them because they are not seen by the public. It is not what I was looking for because I need to place a label on the photo of the products that are in promotion. The support service is very slow.

Pacific Coast Outlet

What a great app! Saved me a ton of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8