Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Printer's Parts & Equipment -USA

This App is awesome!

I am re-organizing all our products and worried about the tags. This free App really helped me!!!

I ran a job yesterday. But it seemed like stucked. So I asked there online support this morning. They fixed it in just minutes. Very quick response.

I have already completed about 30 jobs of organizing tags in 2 days. Love this App.

İyi İndirdik!

if you know what you're doing, this app is for you! infinite thanks to the software team! moreover, it's free...

saikeshop

Quite useful, but we choosed to try it to massivaly/bulk modify collections values related to tags, especially to maintain orderered product and collections after synced with different dropship catalogues.

So we are not satisfied about functions because it's not a bulk apply, but a bulk partial edit.

Hello, we are searching for a tool to bulk edit the collection,
conditions,
not only tag assignment,
the use case it's to ADD massively 2 conditions and Tags to products in a Synced product catalog.
The practical example is:

Synced Category = Special Gifts;
Synced Condition = TAG IS internal-category-2558.

What we have to do? ->
FOR EACH CATEGORY:
SELECT CATEGORY;
GET CATEGORY NAME to "CATEGORY_NAME" (Special Gifts);
GET CONDITIONS and VALUES
SELECT VALUE OF CONDITION BY PREFIX like "internal-category"(* = Number) (Regex??);
SET AVAILABILITY CONDITION VALUE: "AVAILABILITY" = 1

ADD TAG "CATEGORY_NAME" (Special Gifts) TO ALL PRODUCTS WITH TAG "internal-category-2558";
ADD CATEGORY CONDITION WHERE TAG IS "CATEGORY_NAME"(Special Gifts);
ADD CATEGORY CONDITION WHERE STOCK IS + OF "AVAILABILITY" (1);
SAVE;
ELABORATE NEXT;

CAPABILITY TO RUN AS SCHEDULED TASK;

Next to do?
Remove duplicate collections: by name, or same content
Query about which maintain, which remove.
Confirm.

We hope you can take this seriously.
Thanks,
Regards.

July 17, 2019

Hi, Sorry to hear about your issues. There are 2 main things Bulk Edit Tags is great at:
1) Bulk editing tags
2) Being free!

What it's not so good at is being a fully custom app, while being free :)

We're not sure exactly what your requirements are, but we don't think this is worthy of a 2 star review! Perhaps you should speak to some developers about the costs associated with building a custom solution to your problem. We hope you find the app you are looking for!

Mint Sports Cards

the feature i really need is featured here but it requires a really expensive add on app made from them aswell :(
i'm sure glad your free.. you can be useful sometimes, but most of my tag editing that needs to search the description is done with a different app
please don't hide great apps and features behind expensive paywalls.
i can barely even afford my store right now and you expect me to pay 30$CAD extra on top of my 75$CAD store cost just for one little important admin feature? darn, i'm sorry :( it's okay though. things eventually work out

April 23, 2019

Thanks for the 5 star review! Yes, the app is free to use as much as you like.

LACONICUM

It deleted all my tags and didn't update the new ones.
I had to manually add all the tags again. This app shouldn't be in the Shopify store.

April 23, 2019

Hi, we're really sorry to hear about your issues - we designed this app to help people, not cause issues!

As far as we can see, the app has done exactly as it described, it converted your 'handle' tags to title case. The issue appears to be that you already had tags in the title format, so it effectively just removed the 'handle' tags, to prevent duplicates.

You can use the Bulk Edit Tags to undo these changes by using the 'Replace Tags' or 'Add Tags' features. We're always here to help implement either of these solutions!

The Bulk Edit Tags is a powerful tool, and we do recommend following the instructions and taking care before pressing big red buttons :)

We're always here to help, and help you get the most out of your store!

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,easy to setting and Free,I like only Free.
I would like give 5 stars.
Thank You.

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

Laughloveplay

This app was extremely helpful & did exactly what I was looking for! I was trying to bulk add tags to all the items in each of my collections & was unable to do so through shopify alone. I found this app & within 5 minutes I had the desired tags applied to every item in my collections. This would have taken me hours if done manually! App is also very easy to use. Thank you Power Tools for creating this app!

Prenda Perfeita

This app is pure heaven on Earth. So user friendly and does exactly what it promises...

Just to think of all the hours I spent manually editing tags.... :(:(:(

Thanks devs!!

www.remixd.co.uk

Love this little app - it should be a function in Shopify - but it’s not - so this is really a necessity for me

Ameyalli

Super simple usage, super fast app, perfect for what it's made. 100% free. 100% recommended. Great work

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9