Powerful Countdown Timer

Powerful Countdown Timer

by pushdaddy.com

Add urgency with Countdown timer & boost sale.

Leonidam

Very nice app work perfectly! Nice custom options and nice color. The best application for me in this time

March 13, 2020

thank you.

Maintechconnect.com

We currently use the app to display a daily shipping deadline counter, and we find that it works beautifully. We will be using this app for additional promotional timers going forward.

The installation was very easy, and the app provides very extensive customization options, even when using the free plan.

During our implementation we encountered an issue and we reached out to the live chat and they had the problem sorted in no time - on the weekend. We are most impressed!

Thank you.

Clara Beauty

It only had worked one time, after the one time it is now completely nonfunctional. Really disappointed in this app.

January 14, 2020

We peovide 24x7 chat and chat can be initiated by anyone. If you faced any issue you should chat with support and we would have love to solve the issue. Several sites are using and it works perfectly. There might be something you were doing mistake which can be easily solved. Harming by giving 1 star without even requesting support to solve your issue is not the great way. We are small tiny developers and 1 rating demotivates

Professionnal Beauty

merci beaucoup pour votre aide , j'ai pus faire ce que je pouvais grace a votre aide ! okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

OMNIÅ

To be completely honestly, I have nothing negative to say! Worked great for me thus far and will continue to use.

Philippe Gaultier

Best app for my needs. And high quality of support. Use it with joy it imrpove sells!!! Thank you guys

Alpha Nutrition

I have just installed it and it works a treat. Help center was super quick to answer my questions regarding set up.

Elle-&-Shine-

I put this app in last min for sale countdown after I was having issues with other apps, too much coding. This app did the job, I was having issues with it showing up, however, it was not a fault of the app, it was my Cashe that needed cleaning when your not a tech-savvy person it gets confusing. I got support ASAP in resolving it. Happy with the app, does what it says. simple to use.

ForeverFull

Looks great and works great! Also, there is amazing support. It wasn't showing up at first, and before I even started a live chat they asked me if I was having issues. I got it all figured out. Super easy to use and highly recommend!