4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, customization options, and cost-effectiveness. It's ideal for small businesses and beginners, offering features like shipping deadlines and sale countdowns. The app also provides a responsive live chat for customer support. Many merchants reported increased sales and improved website functionality after using it. Despite being free, it offers features typically found in paid versions.

January 19, 2021

I really happy with this application used to my shopify store and asl work easily countdown timer also

bridesmode.com
India
September 16, 2020

this is my first time using this app I never tried it before but so far it seems like it could be helpful

docfrankentertainment
February 13, 2021

I used to love this app but now all they want is a rating and I can't even complete my Bar. Here's your Rating.

Bead Dangle Design
Edited October 7, 2020

I use this app to increase sales,I really like it ,its totally free and helpful, worth to have it ,recommaned.

Gelawigs
China
October 1, 2020

Holy hell the rate us popup is annoying. Let me use the app a bit before having the popup show every 2 seconds. It's impossible to leave a review here as I've gone through 4 of the settings and have seen the "rate us" popup 6 times now.

American Masterminds
December 20, 2020

Fabulous! I have been hunting for an app that is just like this! Thank you for making it! Also super quick to set up

The Braiding Circle
November 30, 2020

very good, its is free and very usefull, i hope they get sucess and make another apps like that, simple and easy

RECON-X 'Flying Motion'
Portugal
Edited January 10, 2020

To be completely honestly, I have nothing negative to say! Worked great for me thus far and will continue to use.

OMNIÅ
Netherlands
May 14, 2021

This app is freeeeeee and very good customizations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then only 3.99 per month for more premium features.

Touchesport Australia
October 4, 2020

mazing!!! love the whole set-up and uts really very easy to use... I will surely use this app with all my other stores.. thanks!

iEVOLVEX