4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, customization options, and cost-effectiveness. It's ideal for small businesses and beginners, offering features like shipping deadlines and sale countdowns. The app also provides a responsive live chat for customer support. Many merchants reported increased sales and improved website functionality after using it. Despite being free, it offers features typically found in paid versions.

November 29, 2020

I wanted a timer for my site to create urgency during Black Friday and this worked very well. Quick and easy to put together, and flexible styling options.

Wide Fit Shoes
December 10, 2020

Amazing app really, I love it and it is very useful and helpful, and most of all it is a FREE app thanks guys

Phoenix Luxury Fashion
Spain
January 27, 2021

Thank you for this amazing app. Hope to get more sales after installing it. Its fun and easy to use.

Pure Barley Grass Ph
Philippines
January 7, 2020

Best app for my needs. And high quality of support. Use it with joy it imrpove sells!!! Thank you guys

Philippe Gaultier
Israel
January 19, 2021

I really happy with this application used to my shopify store and asl work easily countdown timer also

bridesmode.com
India
Edited October 7, 2020

I use this app to increase sales,I really like it ,its totally free and helpful, worth to have it ,recommaned.

Gelawigs
China
December 20, 2020

Fabulous! I have been hunting for an app that is just like this! Thank you for making it! Also super quick to set up

The Braiding Circle
November 30, 2020

very good, its is free and very usefull, i hope they get sucess and make another apps like that, simple and easy

RECON-X 'Flying Motion'
Portugal
Edited January 10, 2020

To be completely honestly, I have nothing negative to say! Worked great for me thus far and will continue to use.

OMNIÅ
Netherlands
May 14, 2021

This app is freeeeeee and very good customizations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then only 3.99 per month for more premium features.

Touchesport Australia