Countdown Timer Bar Urgency

Powerful Countdown timer for urgency, offer discount

Free plan available

Treasure Keeper

App is very glitchy, customer service was awful and my countdowns did not work. First the page constantly refreshes while you are working. This causes lost work and makes everything time 5x as long as it should. Second, I added the paid version to schedule my countdowns for a sale. I tested them in advance and all was fine. But on the day of my sale none of them worked. So I had to manually recreate each one I'd scheduled. Third, When I asked for a few problems to be fixed I was told he would get back to me the next day. I followed up two days later and after a days delay (due to time zones) he answered none of my questions and told me to send a Whats App (which would delay another 24 hours due to time zone differences.) Save yourself time and avoid this app.

Stretto Chile

Location Chile

utilice la aplicación al principio sirve pero luego de las 3 barras te eliminan todo sin avisar para obligarte a pagar. No la recomiendo para largo tiempo.

Touchesport Australia

Location Australia

This app is freeeeeee and very good customizations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then only 3.99 per month for more premium features.

Star X Crossed

I downloaded this app and it was quick and easy to set up. It has multiple fonts to pick from and different design templates as well. So far I’m loving it.

Fashion Colab

Location New Zealand

Just absolutely love this app. Same functionality as the others but many more features for free and a really affordable upgrade plan. Thank you team I wish more developers were like you!

Audioso

For a free app, this is amazing! I used it on my website audioso.ca and I was very happy. It helped with my conversion rate.

CULT TENDENCIES

Location Spain
Time spent using app 24 minutes

good app. only downfall is that you hace to rate it all the time. Complicated userface as well. Would recommend regardless.

Mieske

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 19 hours

am currently trying out the app and it looks very promising. The only thing not so cool is that you have to rate the app.

Ho-Fa's Wollküche

Location Germany
Time spent using app 41 minutes

everything worked well. easy to use and 100% free of charge many options to choose from. thank you! great job

Luxx Secret

So far so good! I am looking forward to using this app in my new store. The app have many different designs, font and setting options to choose from.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34