4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy installation, use, and customization. It's praised for its ability to collect customer reviews on all website pages, boosting sales and engagement. The customer service is noted for its quick responses. Merchants appreciate its affordability and design capabilities. The free version is well-received, with some considering upgrading. It's seen as a valuable tool for improving business operations and marketing, with a feature to filter out spam.

Edited December 14, 2018

It doesn't work good for me. It shows the same comments on all my products but I don't want that. I want different comments for different products.f

Amazzing Tech
Spain
4 days using the app
May 11, 2019

Great app really helped me market my product and create confidence for customers
Happy about the product

Craxe & Co.
2 days using the app
December 11, 2018

This app is so usefull, it's free, easy to use ................................ Thank you the team !

Tellicuisine
France
About 2 hours using the app
October 1, 2018

fresh sijaPJFPIAOEFBIGgafsiugEIAUIFAGIAFGIUAGFGFAUFGIFAGIUGFAIUGIFSGFGIFGAIUGFSUIGFSAUIFSUIGFSIUGSFGIFSAIUFSAIUFSGIUFSAGGUSISFIGFSIGFSGFUISFISGFIUUIFSA

Chléo Lashes
Germany
42 minutes using the app
February 26, 2021

Great customer service and after installing, I think you all should install this to your store and you will be happy using this great app.

Kismet DoHouse
30 minutes using the app
POWR.io replied February 26, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

January 26, 2019

It's a good app but needs some more improvements and better design features but overall it's a good app to have for your store

Future Clothing Company
About 12 hours using the app
Edited December 4, 2018

super easy to setup. getting great reviews. im happy decided to download this app .. and the best thing is that it is free!

510 Auto Group
29 minutes using the app
November 8, 2018

Ótimo aplicativo! Fácil de configurar. Recomendo para quem deseja adcionar ao site a opção de feedback do cliente.

NV SHOP
Brazil
27 minutes using the app
March 22, 2017

So far so good pretty easy to use and works great.

Invisiblearmor
22 minutes using the app
December 3, 2017

very bad! I have to pay when I remove it.

I Sell What I Love