POWR Comments + Reviews

POWR Comments + Reviews

by POWR.io

Collect product reviews, ratings. testimonials & blog comments

Cloud 9 Expressions

Easy to install and simple to customize.We are very pleased with the product, as well as the excellent customer service. I reached out to them with a question recently. Not only did they give me a very detailed (and fast) response, the rep noticed an issue I had stated in a previous review and helped me to fix that too.

So far, we are using a few POWr products and are happy with all of them. We highly recommend POWr as an affordable option to cover many needs for your site.

Dadof5

Removing app leaves script on pages you then have to manually find and remove.

Chaos Creation

This app is AMAZING!!! Has brought many welcomed feed backs and boosted sales! www.pandemoneum.com

Invisiblearmor

So far so good pretty easy to use and works great.

Sisterhood United

Easy to install, easy to use, looks good.

Little Cotton Bend

Great app! Easy to use! I highly suggest this add on to all users! AMAZING ❤️❤️❤️❤️

West Coast Eventshed

A great app for any store! i just recently installed it and it runs very smoothly with my webpages!

The developer also went the extra mile to assist me with a specific problem. Excellent Customer Service from them.

Akira No Mise

This is great, a great app for any store and pretty easy to use

Chalupa Store

Easy to install, working fine!

Safety Technology Emplorium

a great app for any store! i just recently installed it and it runs very smoothly with my webpages!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12