Reviews (131)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost customer engagement through comments and ratings. Its customization options are praised for meeting specific needs. Many commend the customer service and report increased sales after using the app. Its affordability is also a popular feature.

November 8, 2018

Ótimo aplicativo! Fácil de configurar. Recomendo para quem deseja adcionar ao site a opção de feedback do cliente.

NV SHOP
Brazil
27 minutes using the app
December 3, 2017

very bad! I have to pay when I remove it.

I Sell What I Love
About 6 hours using the app
October 24, 2018

The feedback system is versatile and has a unique style which encourages customers to provide feedback which is extremely useful for my business.

I would encourage other businesses to use the app if they want to get analytics that will help improve there business.

Joe S.

HSK Home
About 2 hours using the app
Edited January 21, 2020

This app helped me build the review page on the site in only few clicks! Definitely recommend this app.

Nimae Beauty
7 minutes using the app
November 26, 2018

Seamless with the Shopify theme that we are using for our store. Well done, and we especially like the ability to customize as our needs change.

SkyTop Coffee Company
7 minutes using the app
December 15, 2018

I needed a star rating to earn trust so I installed this app. It wouldnt allow me to move the stars exactly where I wanted them to be but offered a different spot instead. Good for a free app

Cheap RWD
16 minutes using the app
Edited May 21, 2019

I like the easy aspect of it, but it has some problems while installing it. I hope it will work good

Hockey Ejercicios
Spain
27 minutes using the app
POWR.io replied May 21, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues during installation. Should this happen again, you can definitely reach out to our Support Team so that we can make the process easier for you!

February 12, 2019

So it seems easy enough. I just installed the free version on my site. Hopefully, it works out well for me.

LA Patches and Pins
4 minutes using the app
May 23, 2016

Easy to use and understand. Useful to my client. Recommended

Materia Aromatica 2
July 3, 2018

Really easy to install... :) Highly recommended for merchants who like to receive feedback from online shoppers. :) Thanks for this app. :)

Ycosarisaristore