4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy installation, use, and customization. It's praised for its ability to collect customer reviews on all website pages, boosting sales and engagement. The customer service is noted for its quick responses. Merchants appreciate its affordability and design capabilities. The free version is well-received, with some considering upgrading. It's seen as a valuable tool for improving business operations and marketing, with a feature to filter out spam.

January 26, 2019

It's a good app but needs some more improvements and better design features but overall it's a good app to have for your store

Future Clothing Company
About 12 hours using the app
Edited May 21, 2019

I like the easy aspect of it, but it has some problems while installing it. I hope it will work good

Hockey Ejercicios
Spain
27 minutes using the app
POWR.io replied May 21, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues during installation. Should this happen again, you can definitely reach out to our Support Team so that we can make the process easier for you!

January 19, 2021

It's okay but really glitchy and labour intensive... do I really need to save and republish every time I want to like or respond to a comment? It's not the most efficient tool. Also links can be really glitchy, sometimes they work, sometimes I have to republish. The dashboard is not intuitive and assumes you understand their language ie who would have known I would have to create another "app" when all I am doing is wanting to add another comments thread to a page. The online self-serve support is lacking. When I have reached out for support I just get the use a different browser, clear your cache response... which doesn't sort out the problem. Overall pretty poor tool and wouldn't recommend.

Paula Dunn Artist
Almost 4 years using the app
POWR.io replied January 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Edited January 18, 2019

hasn't worked for me yet but just installed it so i hope it helps. i hope it helps me gain more customers and insight...

Fun and Kinky Sex Toys
7 months using the app
April 12, 2017

Removing app leaves script on pages you then have to manually find and remove.

Dadof5
5 months using the app
April 24, 2019

Beware!!! I added this app to my store. The app didn't work properly, so I contacted support. Support said they were unable to help me because they could not find my account, and i was not a customer. I uninstalled the app, although it was setup on my store. In the meantime, this company charged me a monthly subscription fee although they were not able to find me as a customer when i needed their help. When i asked for a refund, this was the response "Refunds are issued for yearly and biennial subscriptions if cancelled within **5 days** of initial purchase." This is such nonsense. There are better apps out there.

Nettoyage
9 days using the app
POWR.io replied April 24, 2019

Thanks for trying our apps. I went through your ticket history and can see that you reached out about our Comments app. Looking at the ticket I see that one of our agents was able to find an account with your email address but was not able to see a subscription created for Comments app, as this is a paid app you will see POWr branding on the Free version.

I looked at your account again and still do not see a Comments app subscription. The only charge I see on your account is for the Form Builder app which was created and charged on March 28, 2019. The Form Builder app is still active on your Shopify page.

Please reach out to our Support team with a screenshot of the charge from POWr and we will be happy to assist.

Edited December 14, 2018

It doesn't work good for me. It shows the same comments on all my products but I don't want that. I want different comments for different products.f

Amazzing Tech
Spain
4 days using the app
December 3, 2017

very bad! I have to pay when I remove it.

I Sell What I Love