Countdown Timer by POWr

Countdown Timer by POWr

by POWr.io

Countdown timer to get more sales and create urgency

MumIsQueen

perfect :D thanks for the offer ;D but the design should be more flexible or the code should be open surce

Tobacc0+

I like the app! It has good qualities and can potentially generate sales if used right. If you like a count down timer this app is for you.

AfterDropRetail

Great app! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo o o o

Joan P. Galula Digital

Super easy to use and user friendly. PLUS its free! Can't get any better than that!!!!

highly recommended!

Zeshop

I used this app to help me do countdown to BFCM October. I like the app and the support is great if something doesn't go well. Easy to use app.

Unicorn First

It is really easy to use this app. I am still trying to find the right method how to use it the best for the most purchases.

The Musical Paradise

I tried to use your app but it is not mobile friendly at all. Your "Give feedback then Claim Rewards" bar covers a quarter of the screen. So between the keyboard, AND this review and reward thing, you can't see or do anything with the centimeter of screen you CAN see. I like the app, but not having access to my computer I'd like to be able to do it on mobile.

Geekish Store

I used this app to help me so a sale on specific product and it AMAZING :D Thanks for the development team :)

AllTheFun

its awesome. just testing now. i will be looking into conversions. I will update when i i get results

Flashy Item SRL

This app works better than other similar apps that are not free. It has all the futures you need to create any kind of countdown timer. Great. It helped our store a lot and I totally recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32