Count Down Timer | Urgency Bar

Urgency and Countdown Timer, Promo/sale Countdown Timer

Free plan available

Cursos Limpieza y desinfección covid19

Hola! Pase mucho tiempo buscando una alternativa y, me resulto esta aplicicion.. Ventajas:
Es instuitiva , facl de usar. Decir que para todos quienes no manejan muy bien las aplicacione, lo importante es poder ajustar los tiempos que necesitamos que, el cliente realice la compra! Es lo mas importante Ahh y tambien tiene otra ventaja que se puede utilizar en otras plataformas Otra ventaja interesante Desventaja:
Como observacion, me gustaria adaptar el tamaño del cronometro pues es muy grande. Tal vez es mi desconocimiento.. Pero la aplicacion cumple con la funcionalidad. Ojala se pueda adaptar el tamaño para que sea mas estetico . Por lo demas todo muy bien.
Agradecemos a los genios que crearon esta aplicacion
Muchas gracias!

October 28, 2021

Hi, Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review 😍 You can change the size of the Countdown in Design tab > Size > Counter Size. If you have any questions? do reach out us at support@powr.io

TTW Audio

Nice little app however slow in loading on the pages. Very mice set up very simple a great app, thanks!

August 1, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Your concern regarding the loading times have been sent to the necessary departments for evaluation.

Should you require any assistance in future, please feel free to reach out! We'd be delighted to assist!

Je veux des chaussons

Facile à utiliser/ J'aimerais pouvoir placer où je veux la bannière. Mais je ne peux pas. Visuels sumpas

July 16, 2021

Merci pour la bonne critique! 😍

Nous serions ravis de vous aider. Pour que nous puissions le faire, veuillez fournir plus de détails sur l'endroit exact avec lequel vous rencontrez des problèmes dans l'application et comment nous pouvons améliorer davantage l'application.

Veuillez nous envoyer un e-mail à support@powr.io et nous serons ravis de vous aider!

Allo Innoware

Amazing app, it allows adding timer on cart page increasing the conversion rates on the store. A must have

June 21, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Our company values customer satisfaction a lot and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

eybe wear

OUTSTANDING FREE APP. WORKS PERFECTLY AND I RECOMMENDING USING IT COS IT'S SO EASY TO USE. 5/5 WOULD USE AGAIN

June 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Miniature Collectors Clocks

I highly recommend this app, as i install and test it for one of my client store. It works just amazing.

selfMAX

Einfach zu bedienen, Schriften und Farben anpassbar, Installation geht von allein. Top! Kann ich empfehlen.

oooGurl

Great app. Was able to use to for free. May consider upgrading to paid version for more features.
Thanks

Jujies

Amazing!! I wanted to add a Christmas countdown to my stores homepage and this is just what I was looking for.

BJ's Western Store

It's not even installed, so I will leave a review when I see how it works. It will not publish unless you review the app first...

December 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70