Countdown Timer by POWr

Countdown Timer by POWr

by POWr.io

Countdown to get more sales with Countdown Timer

betterworks

I am still in free plan . Looks good so far .
Please let me know if only paid-plan are allowed to change the title text of count-down timer - "Coming soon .." ? I didn't see a option to change text .

August 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! In order for you to change the title of the timer, the Headline element would have to be used.

Broken Promises Company

i have no idea what happened here, but i temporarily used this app to put a countdown for Black Friday sale on my site back in November. (Worked great at the time i needed it.) Since then I had it turned off and then randomly they put the countdown back on my website as an AD for some congress expo in San Diego?! like wtf??? it randomly appeared on the home page of my high traffic site. this is NOT ok.

July 25, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the issues you are experiencing. This was due to a caching issue and was primarily affecting app owners, and only a very small subset of site visitors. Please note that your POWr account was not compromised. We have pushed a fix to clear your cache and you will now see the correct version of your app. Please be assured there are safeguards in place to ensure this will not occur in future.

Babywithme

Used the free option and it was cool as far as being able to make it fit my store. But I didn't like that big powr button right next to it. I found a better one and once I deleted it off of my store and it's popping up as a big advertisement that I can't remove it because my store doest recognize it's there. Really a pain.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I will let my product team know your concerns about the size of our logo on the free version. Feel free to reach back to me directly here if you wish to give us another shot on the paid version without our logo. I am happy to apply a discount and help you get it set up on your site.

Infinit Acessórios

Gosto do aplicativo no geral, porém acho que ele demora um pouco para carregar quando a página abre.

WW Swag

Worked great. I just inserted the code they gave me in the Index css code page on shopify and it worked.

Raymar's

I downloaded this app few weeks ago its very helpful for the countdown. I will discover more and update my review.

Sunny Outdoors

application tres simple d'utilisation, nombreuses possibiltés de configurations et options differentes.

TAPE-FLEX

Nice
rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Big Star - Loja Online

muito bom gostei muto de mecher um pouco de ficil
mais to aprendemdo muito valeu mesmo muito obrigado
beijos..

Grasse Shopping

recomendo muito bom execellente muito bom vale muito apena adquiirir na lojas de voces vale muito apena!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70