POWRful Cart Countdown Timer

Create urgency + boost sales with a cart countdown timer bar

Free plan available

The Spanish Sandal Company

Never worked for me. I contacted support and they never bothered to address the issue. The answer I got: "Looks like you might have found a bug.
I've sent this over to our engineers. I’ll get back to you once we have an update on this" But then I never got an update.

July 11, 2022

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your situation. Please contact us at support@powr.io so we can further investigate and make a follow-up and see what is causing the delay.

Testimu

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Genial el reloj regresivo, fácil de configurar y dispone de muchas configuraciones para crearlo a tu medida.

April 19, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

thespiritofchristmas

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app is amazing! It helps our customer to tracked time so they could purchased advance for the holiday.

February 18, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Cursos Limpieza y desinfección covid19

Location Chile

Hola! Pase mucho tiempo buscando una alternativa y, me resulto esta aplicicion.. Ventajas:
Es instuitiva , facl de usar. Decir que para todos quienes no manejan muy bien las aplicacione, lo importante es poder ajustar los tiempos que necesitamos que, el cliente realice la compra! Es lo mas importante Ahh y tambien tiene otra ventaja que se puede utilizar en otras plataformas Otra ventaja interesante Desventaja:
Como observacion, me gustaria adaptar el tamaño del cronometro pues es muy grande. Tal vez es mi desconocimiento.. Pero la aplicacion cumple con la funcionalidad. Ojala se pueda adaptar el tamaño para que sea mas estetico . Por lo demas todo muy bien.
Agradecemos a los genios que crearon esta aplicacion
Muchas gracias!

October 28, 2021

Hi, Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review 😍 You can change the size of the Countdown in Design tab > Size > Counter Size. If you have any questions? do reach out us at support@powr.io

TTW Audio

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Nice little app however slow in loading on the pages. Very mice set up very simple a great app, thanks!

August 1, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Your concern regarding the loading times have been sent to the necessary departments for evaluation.

Should you require any assistance in future, please feel free to reach out! We'd be delighted to assist!

Je veux des chaussons

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Facile à utiliser/ J'aimerais pouvoir placer où je veux la bannière. Mais je ne peux pas. Visuels sumpas

July 16, 2021

Merci pour la bonne critique! 😍

Nous serions ravis de vous aider. Pour que nous puissions le faire, veuillez fournir plus de détails sur l'endroit exact avec lequel vous rencontrez des problèmes dans l'application et comment nous pouvons améliorer davantage l'application.

Veuillez nous envoyer un e-mail à support@powr.io et nous serons ravis de vous aider!

Allo Innoware

Location India

Amazing app, it allows adding timer on cart page increasing the conversion rates on the store. A must have

June 21, 2021

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Our company values customer satisfaction a lot and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful.

eybe wear

OUTSTANDING FREE APP. WORKS PERFECTLY AND I RECOMMENDING USING IT COS IT'S SO EASY TO USE. 5/5 WOULD USE AGAIN

June 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Miniature Collectors Clocks

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I highly recommend this app, as i install and test it for one of my client store. It works just amazing.

selfMAX

Location Austria

Einfach zu bedienen, Schriften und Farben anpassbar, Installation geht von allein. Top! Kann ich empfehlen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70