Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout Timer, Count down Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

TheBetterHouseCo

Awesome app! I love this so much. Thank you very much. I appreciate this app. It helps a lot. It helps me get sales.

Xicota Shop

Sencilla y eficiente, me encanta.
Agradecería poder tener más opciones de personalización , pero de momento no se vende para tener la premium..

Sultry Slay Boutique

This App is super glitchy. I downloaded and upgrade it thinking it was because I was on a free version and it was still impossible to use. It freezes when you are trying to customize your timer. I absolutely would not recommend this app to ANYONE.

Rjostylez

Amazing App I highly recommend! I have an upcoming Black Friday Sale and this app was so easy to use.

MISS MODERN

terrible app. the countdown bar covers the whole front menu and ruined my site. no option to fix really disppointing

Lexi Intimate Essentials

nice app quick to use, only one thing when it comes to the countdown to be over theres no way to completely remove it

Shopapes Jewelry

Just installed it and paid the $5 plan. We tried to do a simple sticky countdown timer banner. It's a very simple task. However there are 2 major issues that caused us to uninstall immediately. First, even at the smallest setting, the banner takes up a third of the space making it very hard to navigate our store. Second, the sticky banner just overlaps the top part of the website completely covering the menu and headers making it impossible to navigate. Normally a sticky banner would be placed at the top and push the menus/headers down so they can both coexist. Not for this app.

October 6, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Unfortunately, this could happen for some Shopify themes.
However, this can be solved by adding a small custom CSS in our app.
Please write us back on support@powr.io and we will be happy to help you on that matter.
Warm regards,
POWr support

CleanAirNL

Nice app, really love the design of it. Only thing i dn't like is the fact that I can´t put the product number under the product...

Friendly Choice Store

a lot of room for improvement, its not too friendly , it should be easier and faster to use with more editing options but works

September 24, 2020

Thanks for submitting your review for our Countdown Timer app and I am sorry to hear your experience with our app!

I'd love to help you out, and if you can provide more details on how we can improve our app better, how to make it more user friendly as well as if you had encounter any issues so I can walk you through the steps.

Please send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than happy to help!

Shop Israella

I do not like the features and complicated set up. It is difficult to position the words on the time and doesn't allow spacing. I think they need to adjust and add more features especially since they want to charge you before you can really even test out the features.

September 24, 2020

Thanks for sending in your review! I'd like to apologize for any troubles you've experienced setting it up.

We'd love to help you out and for me to better assist you, kindly provide more details on what you'd like to do with the app and with the troubles you're having please? Please send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than happy to help you out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69