POWR Countdown Timer

POWR Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout timer count down, Countdown Cart Timer, Countdown Bar

Miniature Collectors Clocks

I highly recommend this app, as i install and test it for one of my client store. It works just amazing.

selfMAX

Einfach zu bedienen, Schriften und Farben anpassbar, Installation geht von allein. Top! Kann ich empfehlen.

oooGurl

Great app. Was able to use to for free. May consider upgrading to paid version for more features.
Thanks

Jujies

Amazing!! I wanted to add a Christmas countdown to my stores homepage and this is just what I was looking for.

BJ's Western Store

It's not even installed, so I will leave a review when I see how it works. It will not publish unless you review the app first...

December 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

TheBetterHouseCo

Awesome app! I love this so much. Thank you very much. I appreciate this app. It helps a lot. It helps me get sales.

Xicota Shop

Sencilla y eficiente, me encanta.
Agradecería poder tener más opciones de personalización , pero de momento no se vende para tener la premium..

Sultry Slay Boutique

This App is super glitchy. I downloaded and upgrade it thinking it was because I was on a free version and it was still impossible to use. It freezes when you are trying to customize your timer. I absolutely would not recommend this app to ANYONE.

Rjostylez

Amazing App I highly recommend! I have an upcoming Black Friday Sale and this app was so easy to use.

MISS MODERN

terrible app. the countdown bar covers the whole front menu and ruined my site. no option to fix really disppointing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69