4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and conversions with its countdown timer feature. They praise its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and smooth performance. The support team is commended for their responsiveness. While the free version is functional, some opt for an upgrade for more features. Merchants value its customizability and the ability to place it anywhere on the site, noting it enhances customer trust and engagement.

November 13, 2018

I can't tell my experience yet. I will rate after one week of using it. I will rate in hopes of at a 5 star.

Jiana Deon
About 5 years using the app
November 17, 2018

It really helps gaining trust from new customers! I am very happy I had it installed and will keep it that way!

Cabinet Sales Center
Almost 5 years using the app
February 18, 2022

This app is amazing! It helps our customer to tracked time so they could purchased advance for the holiday.

thespiritofchristmas
Over 4 years using the app
POWR.io replied February 18, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

November 10, 2014

Highly recommend this app.

POWr Countdown Timer is a super sleek looking, but uber simple app. It is highly customizable and allowed me to easily put a countdown timer where I need it to be.

Also, I having an issue with the way the Countdown Timer was displaying in my theme. I emailed their customer support and within an hour, they responded with a quick and easy solution.

Pet Pro Supply Co.
Over 4 years using the app
November 9, 2018

great app with great design and help me make a sense of urgency

Electronin
About 4 years using the app
August 31, 2015

Great app. Simple and easy to work. very recommend.

Uniq Cafe
Thailand
Almost 4 years using the app
June 3, 2017

Has been working for my store perfectly! Love it!

Wbfk
January 6, 2016

Great little add that adds so much, and free too!

Ultimate Modelling Products
May 11, 2017

We love the countdown timer, it does everything that we need in this area, love the features to add a title, to add text after, to add text that is for during the countdown and the other features. Great timer - thumbs up.

Kidzmic Beta
June 6, 2017

For beginners like us, we need to start with as much Free apps as possible. I was searching for countdown timers that are free to start. Finally, I found Powr. It's free to start and it looks good as well. Many thanks.

Cms2u