Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWr.io

Checkout Timer, Countdown Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

s fitness and nutrition

i like it... i don't know if i can change the lenguaje cause i'm learning english and sometimes i don't understand

ORANGE AMOUR™

I'm using this app and i'm very satisfied! I think that i will use it for all my stores... try it you won't regret it!

NurdBuy

I really like the ease of creating and adding Timers to my product pages. One feature I think is great is that you have the ability to copy the code and have direct placement where ever you need it to be in your theme.

Joyería Princess

Me gusto, fácil de manejar, espero que cuando este instalado pueda hacer cambios fácilmente. Ya quiero verlo trabajando, gracias.

Dandan 9

Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful,

Dinluksus.dk

I think this is my first poor review, as I try see it from both sides, but this is by far, the WORST APP EVER! It litteraly broke down my site, first they left some coding, and when i several times asked them to remove it, they did remove it BRAVO - but also erased the rest of my index site. As for time being, I am the only one in my company with access besides Powr, and I have never coded in my entire life, so I know they have been erasing my site. Ofcause by mistake, i Understand that, but still its a f***** pain in the ass for me now, as I need to pay for a developer now. And all that for a Timer? They wont admit they erased it ofcause they dont, but they did.

So this goes out to all of you who want a simple timer. The times is fine, but do you want to keep your index/frontpage site dont install this s**** app.

Regards

**After their poor answear - here is the ticket nr. 154812 - you are totally right. I started of with my personal email (thanks for sharing it here), and now I use my business email. Since you almost ask for it, the one "helped" me is names Rea, do you want mails as well?

By the way - with full access - you do have access to index site, and you did delete both index site, and rest of your s**** coding. Ofcause my site is up running again, should I wait for you guys, starting job 5 days after writing?

The site you see now is an old version of my site, but hey you removed my index site, so its better than none.

Conclusion is the same, running from answear, have no insight on what own supporters do. Just stay away if you dont wanna end up in same situation.

October 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in and apologies for this!

I looked at your account with Info@dinluksus.dk but wasn't able to find a POWr account associated with it. Looking at your website I see that you have used an account with kenneth_groenbech@yahoo.dk.

I tried to find previous tickets from both of these email addresses to figure out if our support team helped remove the app from your store but wasn't able to find any email history. If you contacted us through a different email, please send it to us so we could look into it.

Just so you know, we do not remove the index site or any of the code which is already added to your website as we do not have access to that part so any details that you could provide would help us narrow down on the issue. Also, I see that your website is still active and there is no POWr app currently installed. If you would like to remove any POWr app code from your site, please use the following help article:

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

The Bike Wallet

very intuitive to use and versatile in what it offers. Wanted to simply add a countdown timer to our site to help generate some excitement before going live. Thank you Shopify!

Saffron Soul Collective

So easy to use!! Very straightforward and aesthetically pleasing, so glad I was able to find this plug-in for my site!

Electronics Flash

Muito ... simplesmente amei ,muito fácil de configurar e com toda certeza irei atualizar para a versão Pro .Muito obrigado

readystockonline

really good app for my website,i like it very much
really good app for my websitereally good app for my websitereally good app for my website