POWR Countdown Timer+

Get customers to buy now + reduce cart abandonment w/timer bar

Free plan available

oooGurl

Great app. Was able to use to for free. May consider upgrading to paid version for more features.
Thanks

Jujies

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Amazing!! I wanted to add a Christmas countdown to my stores homepage and this is just what I was looking for.

BJ's Western Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's not even installed, so I will leave a review when I see how it works. It will not publish unless you review the app first...

December 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

TheBetterHouseCo

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app! I love this so much. Thank you very much. I appreciate this app. It helps a lot. It helps me get sales.

Xicota Shop

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Sencilla y eficiente, me encanta.
Agradecería poder tener más opciones de personalización , pero de momento no se vende para tener la premium..

Sultry Slay Boutique

Time spent using app 21 minutes

This App is super glitchy. I downloaded and upgrade it thinking it was because I was on a free version and it was still impossible to use. It freezes when you are trying to customize your timer. I absolutely would not recommend this app to ANYONE.

Rjostylez

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing App I highly recommend! I have an upcoming Black Friday Sale and this app was so easy to use.

MISS MODERN

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

terrible app. the countdown bar covers the whole front menu and ruined my site. no option to fix really disppointing

Lexi Intimate Essentials

nice app quick to use, only one thing when it comes to the countdown to be over theres no way to completely remove it

Shopapes Jewelry

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Just installed it and paid the $5 plan. We tried to do a simple sticky countdown timer banner. It's a very simple task. However there are 2 major issues that caused us to uninstall immediately. First, even at the smallest setting, the banner takes up a third of the space making it very hard to navigate our store. Second, the sticky banner just overlaps the top part of the website completely covering the menu and headers making it impossible to navigate. Normally a sticky banner would be placed at the top and push the menus/headers down so they can both coexist. Not for this app.

October 6, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Unfortunately, this could happen for some Shopify themes.
However, this can be solved by adding a small custom CSS in our app.
Please write us back on support@powr.io and we will be happy to help you on that matter.
Warm regards,