POWR Countdown Timer | Banner

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 21, 2021

I highly recommend this app, as i install and test it for one of my client store. It works just amazing.

Miniature Collectors Clocks
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
January 28, 2021

Einfach zu bedienen, Schriften und Farben anpassbar, Installation geht von allein. Top! Kann ich empfehlen.

selfMAX
Austria
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 14, 2021

Great app. Was able to use to for free. May consider upgrading to paid version for more features.
Thanks

oooGurl
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 16, 2020

Amazing!! I wanted to add a Christmas countdown to my stores homepage and this is just what I was looking for.

Jujies
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
December 16, 2020

It's not even installed, so I will leave a review when I see how it works. It will not publish unless you review the app first...

BJ's Western Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
POWR.io replied December 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

November 23, 2020

Awesome app! I love this so much. Thank you very much. I appreciate this app. It helps a lot. It helps me get sales.

TheBetterHouseCo
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 17, 2020

Sencilla y eficiente, me encanta.
Agradecería poder tener más opciones de personalización , pero de momento no se vende para tener la premium..

Xicota Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 16, 2020

This App is super glitchy. I downloaded and upgrade it thinking it was because I was on a free version and it was still impossible to use. It freezes when you are trying to customize your timer. I absolutely would not recommend this app to ANYONE.

Sultry Slay Boutique
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
November 14, 2020

Amazing App I highly recommend! I have an upcoming Black Friday Sale and this app was so easy to use.

Rjostylez
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 10, 2020

terrible app. the countdown bar covers the whole front menu and ruined my site. no option to fix really disppointing

MISS MODERN