POWR Countdown Timer | Banner

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited October 1, 2019

I think this is my first poor review, as I try see it from both sides, but this is by far, the WORST APP EVER! It litteraly broke down my site, first they left some coding, and when i several times asked them to remove it, they did remove it BRAVO - but also erased the rest of my index site. As for time being, I am the only one in my company with access besides Powr, and I have never coded in my entire life, so I know they have been erasing my site. Ofcause by mistake, i Understand that, but still its a f***** pain in the ass for me now, as I need to pay for a developer now. And all that for a Timer? They wont admit they erased it ofcause they dont, but they did.

So this goes out to all of you who want a simple timer. The times is fine, but do you want to keep your index/frontpage site dont install this s**** app.

Regards

**After their poor answear - here is the ticket nr. 154812 - you are totally right. I started of with my personal email (thanks for sharing it here), and now I use my business email. Since you almost ask for it, the one "helped" me is names Rea, do you want mails as well?

By the way - with full access - you do have access to index site, and you did delete both index site, and rest of your s**** coding. Ofcause my site is up running again, should I wait for you guys, starting job 5 days after writing?

The site you see now is an old version of my site, but hey you removed my index site, so its better than none.

Conclusion is the same, running from answear, have no insight on what own supporters do. Just stay away if you dont wanna end up in same situation.

Dinluksus.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 days
POWR.io replied October 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in and apologies for this!

I looked at your account with Info@dinluksus.dk but wasn't able to find a POWr account associated with it. Looking at your website I see that you have used an account with kenneth_groenbech@yahoo.dk.

I tried to find previous tickets from both of these email addresses to figure out if our support team helped remove the app from your store but wasn't able to find any email history. If you contacted us through a different email, please send it to us so we could look into it.

Just so you know, we do not remove the index site or any of the code which is already added to your website as we do not have access to that part so any details that you could provide would help us narrow down on the issue. Also, I see that your website is still active and there is no POWr app currently installed. If you would like to remove any POWr app code from your site, please use the following help article:

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

September 15, 2019

very intuitive to use and versatile in what it offers. Wanted to simply add a countdown timer to our site to help generate some excitement before going live. Thank you Shopify!

The Bike Wallet
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited September 12, 2019

So easy to use!! Very straightforward and aesthetically pleasing, so glad I was able to find this plug-in for my site!

Saffron Soul Collective
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
August 30, 2019

Muito ... simplesmente amei ,muito fácil de configurar e com toda certeza irei atualizar para a versão Pro .Muito obrigado

Electronics Flash
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 27, 2019

really good app for my website,i like it very much
really good app for my websitereally good app for my websitereally good app for my website

readystockonline
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 18, 2019

I believe creating a sense of urgency is a must for selling online and this app helps with that. It is also super easy to use.

Iphone Cases Collective
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited August 17, 2019

I am still in free plan . Looks good so far .
Please let me know if only paid-plan are allowed to change the title text of count-down timer - "Coming soon .." ? I didn't see a option to change text .

betterworks
Time spent using app: 6 months
POWR.io replied August 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! In order for you to change the title of the timer, the Headline element would have to be used.

July 25, 2019

i have no idea what happened here, but i temporarily used this app to put a countdown for Black Friday sale on my site back in November. (Worked great at the time i needed it.) Since then I had it turned off and then randomly they put the countdown back on my website as an AD for some congress expo in San Diego?! like wtf??? it randomly appeared on the home page of my high traffic site. this is NOT ok.

Broken Promises Company
Time spent using app: 9 months
POWR.io replied July 25, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the issues you are experiencing. This was due to a caching issue and was primarily affecting app owners, and only a very small subset of site visitors. Please note that your POWr account was not compromised. We have pushed a fix to clear your cache and you will now see the correct version of your app. Please be assured there are safeguards in place to ensure this will not occur in future.

July 24, 2019

Used the free option and it was cool as far as being able to make it fit my store. But I didn't like that big powr button right next to it. I found a better one and once I deleted it off of my store and it's popping up as a big advertisement that I can't remove it because my store doest recognize it's there. Really a pain.

Babywithme
Time spent using app: 12 days
POWR.io replied July 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I will let my product team know your concerns about the size of our logo on the free version. Feel free to reach back to me directly here if you wish to give us another shot on the paid version without our logo. I am happy to apply a discount and help you get it set up on your site.

July 22, 2019

Gosto do aplicativo no geral, porém acho que ele demora um pouco para carregar quando a página abre.

Infinit Acessórios