POWR Countdown Timer | Banner

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 1, 2020

It's easy to use. I'm glad that find this app. I think it's helped me to upgrade my shop. Now trying the free version, if I saw than I need more I'll buy it.

Your Puzzle Land
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 10, 2020

Super easy to use and the countdown app allows for customisation so I could change it to suit my website. Perfect.

Angelic Celestial Colours
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 12, 2020

Très bien pour commencer mais manque de la personnalisation pour le compte le compte gratuit sinon très bien .

Fairdress™
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 21, 2019

Great app easy to use and great design the free version is not to much limited and will surely use it again.

Ambient Wood Furnishing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 17, 2019

very nice app! easy to setup. nothing bad about it
minimum 100 characters ..........................

StickMania.ro
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 5, 2019

i like it... i don't know if i can change the lenguaje cause i'm learning english and sometimes i don't understand

s fitness and nutrition
October 27, 2019

I'm using this app and i'm very satisfied! I think that i will use it for all my stores... try it you won't regret it!

ORANGE AMOUR™
October 23, 2019

I really like the ease of creating and adding Timers to my product pages. One feature I think is great is that you have the ability to copy the code and have direct placement where ever you need it to be in your theme.

NurdBuy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 9, 2019

Me gusto, fácil de manejar, espero que cuando este instalado pueda hacer cambios fácilmente. Ya quiero verlo trabajando, gracias.

Joyería Princess
Mexico
October 5, 2019

Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful, Love it so much, very useful,

Dandan 9