4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales by creating urgency through countdown timers. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features such as custom designs and flexible placement on the site are highlighted. The app is particularly effective on product pages and for promoting flash sales. Merchants commend the responsive customer support and the functionality of the free version. Reports of increased conversion rates and sales without website slowdowns are common.

April 11, 2019

I like the app it helps drive conversion of visitors into customers. It was exciting to see the number of people buying my products.

Exactimoo
Over 2 years using the app
September 9, 2016

i love this app. thank you very much.

Yacht Bath And Body

Sheryl
dolly mummy, dollypattern.com

Dolly Pattern
March 7, 2017

Sencillo y fácil de usar, tiene varias fases de pago, la gratuita esta un tanto limitada.

Hollyhopeco
Spain
March 20, 2019

good, it is convince to use it . There are still some detail functions I don't know how to use now. But i will learn it soon.

Addlon
China
October 14, 2016

Excellent app with great flexibility for configuration.

Maneline Hair Care
February 15, 2018

Does what it says it does. Been using for over a year for both my stores.

The King Herb Enhancer
Edited July 1, 2019

I like it and use it during the holidays when I want to put up sales for my store. It is easy to use and I liked how it was possible to edit within
the site.

carposka
October 23, 2019

I really like the ease of creating and adding Timers to my product pages. One feature I think is great is that you have the ability to copy the code and have direct placement where ever you need it to be in your theme.

NurdBuy
March 10, 2020

Super easy to use and the countdown app allows for customisation so I could change it to suit my website. Perfect.

Angelic Celestial Colours