Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWr.io

Checkout Timer, Countdown Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

Jack Alpha Ltd

So far, just playing around with the free option to highlight an automatic discount thats valid until the end of June.
Very easy to set up. I will explore it more and see what else it can do for me.

GGS-TECH

absolutley amzaing

Happy Neck™

I just downloaded this app and i really like it... well done to the team and keep up the great job! thank you so so soooooo much!

awaay

nice app, very helpfull and fast, helped me well, thank you very much!

Dream Lab E-Commerce

Easy and quick to use! I managed to add a countdown in my page in only 5 minutes.. No experience or knowledge required to use this app!

WhatUShopFor

Very easy and simple to use, It was almost to easy! Cannot wait to see if this boost sales for my shopify store

HHelmets

i used this app to increase sales for my store and work very good . I realy recommand this app

MyNerdFantasyWorld

i think that this app is very useful, it's very important for conversion and for take email from the customers

SHEMZ'S STORE

Simple and easy to use! Just wish the free feature could offer a few more benefits! Other than that, no problems!

imySouL

it is great thanks for it ... it is really helped me to bring sales to my store thanks from my heart