Countdown Timer Bar | Banner

Create urgency with a countdown timer. Install with one click

Free plan available

Friendly Choice Store

a lot of room for improvement, its not too friendly , it should be easier and faster to use with more editing options but works

September 24, 2020

Thanks for submitting your review for our Countdown Timer app and I am sorry to hear your experience with our app!

I'd love to help you out, and if you can provide more details on how we can improve our app better, how to make it more user friendly as well as if you had encounter any issues so I can walk you through the steps.

Please send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than happy to help!

Shop Israella

I do not like the features and complicated set up. It is difficult to position the words on the time and doesn't allow spacing. I think they need to adjust and add more features especially since they want to charge you before you can really even test out the features.

September 24, 2020

Thanks for sending in your review! I'd like to apologize for any troubles you've experienced setting it up.

We'd love to help you out and for me to better assist you, kindly provide more details on what you'd like to do with the app and with the troubles you're having please? Please send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than happy to help you out!

ParKer Bryant

I just started using the app. It is easy to implement and I look forward to the benefits of it on my store.

SKADISPORT

me gustaria que estubiera en español, o algun tutorial es español para poder entender mejor la aplicacion y su funcionamiento, para poder aprobecharla mejor. gracias

June 25, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

Parideo

The worst apps! Whoever supposedly removes the brand logo, but since it's so slow to display, we can guess it anyway! After-sales service is really to shit when you have a problem. Stay away ...

June 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable review.
Happy to explain why you may be noticing a small delay in seeing your POWr plugin show up your site.

A script is required to load our plugins, and the script will load in the order that it appears in relation to other scripts on your Shopify site. In other words, it is not that the POWr plugin itself that is loading slowly, but rather, it is waiting on other scripts to finish loading before rendering on your site.

While we cannot control the loading speed in Shopify, POWr's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone plugins.

As our team continues to grow, we are actively working to make POWr plugins faster for our users like you.

Concerning logo. It will be removed from your app if you will purchase a starter subscription.

VramFit

The app was intuitive! Helped out a lot.
Had to pause at times to learn it. However, the learning curve was not bad at all!

Pinkiee Boutique

it dont work at all im not sure why and how they have it set up but i paid for it and cant use it............................

April 23, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly write to support@powr.io directly indicating the e-mail address linked to your POWr account and/or weblink where you have a live POWr plugin installed and we'll try our best to help you. Thank you very much for your patience!

Your Puzzle Land

It's easy to use. I'm glad that find this app. I think it's helped me to upgrade my shop. Now trying the free version, if I saw than I need more I'll buy it.

Angelic Celestial Colours

Super easy to use and the countdown app allows for customisation so I could change it to suit my website. Perfect.

Fairdress™

Très bien pour commencer mais manque de la personnalisation pour le compte le compte gratuit sinon très bien .