POWRful Cart Countdown Timer

Create urgency + boost sales with a cart countdown timer bar

Free plan available

Butik No8

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Cannot recommend this App. When I deleted a countdown clock, It left a big blank spot on my website that I can't get rid of.

Caley Cosmetics

Horrible! I can't believe I was charged a whole year for this. It takes forever to load and isn't customizable enough to fit into our website. Then when I tried to get help I just got referred to their additional apps - twice.

Scheme Limited

Time spent using app About 1 month

horrible app, complete clickbait into installing.

Lashnation

Check how this app looks on mobile! It works well on computer based browsers. Does not work at all on the Debut theme in iOS or Android mobile browsers - it makes your navigation disappear. I was advised by a Shopify Guru to delete app and try a different one, if I wanted to have a working countdown timer and allow people to navigate to other pages on my site.

Strong Style Brand

Time spent using app About 7 hours

When I deleted a test countdown clock, It left a big blank spot on my website that I can't get rid of.

Higherjewelry

Location Germany

Unresponsive, complicated to change language, JUST PLAIN CONFUSING & TIME CONSUMING!

Miss A By A

Location Denmark

It is really slow loading on desktop and mobile screen :(

Freebiecases

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Cool customization but absolute WASTE of $ and crappy design.

First off - Every time the page is refreshed users can see the code for up to 1 second (usually less but still looks horrible in the Header / by home page logo a bunch of bogus code)

2nd - Can't edit the distance between Title and countdown

3rd -- YOU CAN EASILY COPY AND PASTE YOUR OWN COUNTDOWN CODE FOR FREE! Don't pay $90 a month for some easy knock off code. Search google for 'html countdown code' and copy and paste that in your page. Wah-lah, you just saved alot of money. Here is a good free one here I used on my site >> https://countingdownto.com/countdown-widgets/edit/event-name-countdown-clock-50334aec-7a81-4bb4-a01a-754a7ea0791b

Tale Of Toons

Product is extremely buggy and takes longer than the webpage to load. This is annoying because your customer sees the code and then it pops up.

I initially bought this instead of Hurrify due to the cost, but I can definitely see why this was priced less. If you plan on buying an app that improves impulsivity, I''d recommend using Hurrify over this one.

Ackarma Sports

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Countdown timer only works on website. unable to incorporate into emails or anything.