POWR Countdown Timer

POWR Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout timer count down, Countdown Cart Timer, Countdown Bar

WhatUShopFor

Very easy and simple to use, It was almost to easy! Cannot wait to see if this boost sales for my shopify store

HHelmets

i used this app to increase sales for my store and work very good . I realy recommand this app

MyNerdFantasyWorld

i think that this app is very useful, it's very important for conversion and for take email from the customers

SHEMZ'S STORE

Simple and easy to use! Just wish the free feature could offer a few more benefits! Other than that, no problems!

imySouL

it is great thanks for it ... it is really helped me to bring sales to my store thanks from my heart

Smart Buy Brasil

APP muito legal, totalemnte configuravel...recomendo pois com ele aumentamos muito a possibilidade de converter uma venda!!!

Tinafix

Love it easy to set up and install i had one before it didn't even show up. It was live in seconds. Would highly recommend it. thank you

HAM Promotions

The app is easy to use and efficient! 10/10 recommend to anyone who wants to make more sales from first time visitors.

Wekzer

very useful, simple and easy to understand
very effective for when you want to make rapid tests of products

techcrayze.com

I love it got me a lot of sales. Helped the customers make their decision quickly and got me a lot more money