POWR Countdown Timer

POWR Countdown Timer

by POWR.io

Checkout timer count down, Countdown Cart Timer, Countdown Bar

Exactimoo

I like the app it helps drive conversion of visitors into customers. It was exciting to see the number of people buying my products.

Alpha Eleven

I love this countdown timer. It is so professional and looks so good. I do recommend using this. You will be very happy if you use this!!

TLALICCK

excelente aplicacionmuy completa nos a gustado mucho a mi equipo y amii, estamos apenas comenzando a utilizarla ppero alparecer estara excelente el uso de esta aplicacion

DiffuseYourHealth

Love using this app. Gets customers to hurry and make that decision and buy now! This app makes it easy to set up and has another option to buy a premium upgrade.

gohustore

Ótimo app. Muito útil, versátil, fácil de mexer. Só coisa boa. Espero poder usa-lo sempre! Obrigado!

Pets 4 You

Good app which allowed me to start up my shop and create a sense of urgency in the shoppers head, worth it

Avant Rose

I used to create a sense of urgency for my customers as I'm sure everyone else does. I'm pleased with how easy it is to use, and hope that it help my traffic and sales. I'm loving it so far.

Insbull

it is a very good tool flash sale activity, helpful, convenient and easy to set, thank you very much.

Bume Store

Very Good
I hope to have good results and I am confident in this app., taking this app is very good ...

Los Brabo

TOP Aplicativo funciona de maneira exemplar, podemos trabalhar tranquilamente a ecasses dos produtos