FAQ Accordion | Help Center

FAQ Accordion | Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page, FAQ accordion menu for product Info & refund policy

Naturally Boosted

This is the type of greed that has stopped us from working with a small handful of developers. The product appears well designed and ticked all the boxes. But the pricing structure is complete madness. 15 questions before you have to pay a hugely elevated price. We would have gone with this product, but we can not go with this company. The 2 stars is for what seems like a great solution for a site that has very few questions asked frequently.

November 30, 2020

HI there,
Thanks for writing this valuable feedback.
We are still running a promotion for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Please write us back if you want to purchase yearly plan with 40% and we will be happy to apply it to your account.

Roos L

very handy!!! it makes it so much easier to add new pages and I can do that very quickly! Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Sports-Journal

It's easy! Grateful for the free option (all I needed were 5 Q&A) and templates. This was a true breeze. Wish the rectangles were wider!

UMade

We canceled the service but still got charged without any further notification. When we contacted the customer service for the refund, they said they CAN'T issue a refund even though we haven't used their service for a single day in the past year!!!

Free Dome

cool easy, and got everything you need, I think it would be better if it would have costume options, in the popup looks.

Dear Soul

I love that is SO user friendly and it includes the fonts I'm currently using in my online store. An excellent option for beginners.

Gift Style ST

muy buena , vale muchísimos la pena, muy recomendable, funciona de maravilla, es super cómoda de usar

OPTIKA

gooood app really i love it and i use it to add a good faq menu to my website thank you really you are very nice

Gen Z Enterprises

Testing out the free plan and we have had a really satisfying experience. Will surely recommend to all.

PRESENTE MODERNO

Aplicativo diz ter plano gratuito e é verdade, mas é um plano inutil. Possui um gigantesco accordion dizendo sobre eles, então se vc vai fazer um FAQ, vc só pode colocar 5 perguntas e a sexta é um accordion só deles! Nem de graça quero isso

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry if the free features you can access isn't enough for your needs! I have submitted this as a feedback over to our Content/Product team and hopefully be able to improve our features and pricing in our future plugin upgrades.

For now, what I can offer you is a 30 days free trial of any paid plan of your choice, can be Business plan so you can try it out and explore the app's features. I'll also be happy to give you a 50% discount off on any yearly paid plan. If you're interested, kindly reach out to us at support@powr.io. Looking forward to your email!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21