POWR FAQ & Help Center

POWR FAQ & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Fuego Fitt

I love this app. It makes the setup much easier for me. This app is very detailed and easy to use. This app provides me with useful FAQs that I do not need to come up with.

Naturally Boosted

This app provides the most flexibility in creating FAQs on each page. We used quite a few FAQ apps that were ok but limiting in how and where they presented. If you take FAQs seriously then this is the FAQ app for you.

Roos L

very handy!!! it makes it so much easier to add new pages and I can do that very quickly! Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Sports-Journal

It's easy! Grateful for the free option (all I needed were 5 Q&A) and templates. This was a true breeze. Wish the rectangles were wider!

UMade

We canceled the service but still got charged without any further notification. When we contacted the customer service for the refund, they said they CAN'T issue a refund even though we haven't used their service for a single day in the past year!!!

Free Dome

cool easy, and got everything you need, I think it would be better if it would have costume options, in the popup looks.

Dear Soul

I love that is SO user friendly and it includes the fonts I'm currently using in my online store. An excellent option for beginners.

Gift Style ST

muy buena , vale muchísimos la pena, muy recomendable, funciona de maravilla, es super cómoda de usar

OPTIKA

gooood app really i love it and i use it to add a good faq menu to my website thank you really you are very nice

Gen Z Enterprises

Testing out the free plan and we have had a really satisfying experience. Will surely recommend to all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22