FAQ Accordion | Help Center

FAQ Accordion | Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page, FAQ accordion menu for product Info & refund policy

Gen Z Enterprises

Testing out the free plan and we have had a really satisfying experience. Will surely recommend to all.

PRESENTE MODERNO

Aplicativo diz ter plano gratuito e é verdade, mas é um plano inutil. Possui um gigantesco accordion dizendo sobre eles, então se vc vai fazer um FAQ, vc só pode colocar 5 perguntas e a sexta é um accordion só deles! Nem de graça quero isso

Elix Bottle

This app is absolutely perfectly design and super easy to use. Feels like made in Germany or Switzerland. Everything is customizable and yet it's so easy to use. The free version is limited to 5 Questions which is totally fine to test it. There's nothing I didn't like about it.

RayTech-Advanced-

Easy to use and very elaborate, i downlaoded it yesterday and am finding it very great and impressed that FAq can be this simple to set up

SlippCovers.co

Helped my website look better! it hiked guide consumers towards the professional side of my product. lllllllllllhboubvoawebljhcipweh pibpkcpwiec

Michael Azel GALAXYA

SOO HELP FULL
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALY ENJOY IT IN THIS APP ITS REALY HELPING ME
I HAVE TO SAY THIS APP IS AMAZING

Master Crossfit

Péssimo, Péssimo, Péssimo. Perca de tempo horrível não baixe não presta.
App não permite editar as perguntas frequentes

May 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in and so sorry for the issue.
Our app is allowing to redact FAQ questions.
Please emails us on support@powr.io and we will be happy to to sort this problem out for you.

O2Nails Italia

Questa app è perfetta per le mie esigenze, facilissima da settare e da usare, semplicemente ottima. This app is perfect for my needs, very easy to set up and use, simply excellent.

MYPETPORTRAIT

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!
I have used the paid subscription and i completely regret that i have installed this buggy app.

1. After a while the FAQ stopped appearing on my product pages
2. Some product pages where DESTROYED by the app: images didnt show up, texts didnt show up, old product descriptions showed up
3. FAQ has a long loading time
4. Didnt find my products to automatically install the faq (after i tried to install the FAQs again after it messed up everything before)

I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP!!!

PZLE

Removing the POWr branding from the free plan is the only downside for me. Otherwise it is a great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21