FAQ by POWr

FAQ by POWr

by POWr.io

Boost conversions and improve customer satisfaction with FAQs

lunatura

Helpful, easy to use. It does what is described. No problems so far. Great for a simple FAQ page for your customers.

cluelesssouls

10/10 does what it says it will do, it's beginner friendly and you get up to 5 FAQs for the free version which is more than enough for me, i only used 3 of them :)

Fashina Jewellery

I want to recommend this app to all users. its really save my time. I love this app. Please use it. Thanks

Hello Mash

This app just saved me a lot of coding. Animations and graphics are very attractive and we can even customize them. Can recommend for anyone.

From Bottom Up

I really like how it is so easy to use, as well as making it accessible for my customers to build trust with me over m products.

nasba

I used this app for my. FAQ and it is great. I choose the free option and even if there is a little add of POWr and only 5 free sections it is a great tool to begin with.

Dan Gaming

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

OVNS STORE®

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEOXOXOXOXOXOX

Charming Unicorn

I loved working with the app, it would be nice if you could customise the fields a bit more. Also as someone new to drop shipping, it would have been nice if you had a templates for different types of stores, otherwise it was fantastic. Will definitely be purchasing the pro version.

Fajas Colombianas Shapewear

Excellent can perform exactly what I wanted! It would be much better if it were totally free but it works for what I need it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16