FAQ by POWr

FAQ by POWr

by POWr.io

Boost conversions and improve customer satisfaction with FAQs

Shop 7 Stores

the better app from faq i loved! never will stop to use rsrs... i am very happy for this search of faq app thanks!

KayJayzTeez

Great app, thanks! I have enjoyed using it so far. Good for businesses like mine and for helping out people.

7tycoon

nice experience . i used this app it helps me to complete my shop.
i rated 5 star . quick and easy to use.

Wicki

bien pratique pour quelques questions aposer sur le site , facile a utiliser , juste la publicité de l'application a essayer de faire enlever sinon c'est pas mal

Bachitcrazy

Very simple to use and did exactly as promised. I will try out the free version for now but will definitely think of upgrading soon.

4 Seasons Shopping

I wanted an FAQ page(s) for my customers. I wasn't able to change the shipping days though. I will check for assistance.

July 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. Please reach out to our POWr support team so that we can further assist you with the issue that you're having with the FAQ app!

Bag Your Stuff Up

I used the app to add to the Shopify print on demand site. It was very easy to embed on my website!

Body by Euphoria

Really easy to use. Simplified and easy to follow instructions for people who don't know how to code.

Tudo de Promo

Perfeito, super fácil e simples de usar.
Foi o mais didático que achei, recomendo e estão de parabéns !

savagetrendsco

This is a great plugin. It makes my site look amazing and it is very easy to use for the consumer. This increases my conversions as it looks like I spent hours coding this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20