FAQ by POWr

FAQ by POWr

by POWr.io

Boost conversions and improve customer satisfaction with FAQs

NutriKane

I like the fact that POWr has so many apps to choose from. Easy to use. 5 x integration and I'd be happy to recommend.

Classy Couture

Good app, but the powr logo is more intrusive than it need to be on the free version. You cannot edit it in any way. I do not care if its there to promote them, but at-least let me modify its colors and lining to match my theme. Other than that, its good and I would recommend.

Klary

I used the app to create a Shopify FAQ page. It was free and easy, Thanks!
I can't say any cons, haven't even tried the paid version.

SuperStar Soul Food

This was the 3rd FAQ app I have tried this evening. All others I uninstalled, they very difficult to navigate. So Far FAQ by POWr is 10000x better & I downloaded it about 5 Minutes ago. Thank you!!

TopGiftz

Was recommended by one of the Shopify gurus. I love this easy app. very easy to install. Thank You team for design this app.

Shop 7 Stores

the better app from faq i loved! never will stop to use rsrs... i am very happy for this search of faq app thanks!

KayJayzTeez

Great app, thanks! I have enjoyed using it so far. Good for businesses like mine and for helping out people.

7tycoon

nice experience . i used this app it helps me to complete my shop.
i rated 5 star . quick and easy to use.

Wicki

bien pratique pour quelques questions aposer sur le site , facile a utiliser , juste la publicité de l'application a essayer de faire enlever sinon c'est pas mal

Bachitcrazy

Very simple to use and did exactly as promised. I will try out the free version for now but will definitely think of upgrading soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20