FAQ by POWr

FAQ by POWr

by POWr.io

Boost conversions and improve customer satisfaction with FAQs

chill fit

used to create FAQ very easy to use and understand. i really like how easy it is to use and implement unto your store.

Rockefy

Amazing and easy to install and use, love it and it is really important to have FAQs on your website so people can ask

Love2Change

It looks very fancy but after I installed I found out it is very easy to set up and basic FAQ needed for customers. Thanks, POWr

Shop 559

its good for what you pay. the free service is nice. the only thing is you have to pay to get thier watermark removed.

Calango Brasil

Horrível a marca da empresa no meio do FAQ, retira total credibilidade do FAQ do site, não recomendo. Perdi tempo configurando em português, na hora de exibir, aparece uma propagando faq toda em inglês.

April 19, 2019

Hey Calango Brasil,

Desculpe pelo logotipo e texto em inglês!

Como somos uma pequena startup de São Francisco, nosso logo aparece em inglês. Você pode remover o nosso logotipo e textos no Plano Starter do seu App FAQ.

Todos os aplicativos no plano gratuito exibirão o logotipo da POWr e os textos.

Grato,
Equipe de suporte da POWr.

What Load Shedding

I am trying out the app. I will be in a position to answer right after I start getting consistent traffic to my website. So far though, it seems like a really good initiative and it did make my life easier for sure. Thank you for that, hugely appreciated.

Dellarose

I like the app but Im not really a big fan of the add voting button, I bought the starter plan and I can't toggle the option off...

Richhie

Amazing app that lets you display your FAQ anywhere with simple copy-paste code.

Now I have one FAQ section on each product page, and separate page with searchable FAQ.

You can adjust colors and style, and you can use any Google font.

Amazing app!

If you want perfect FAQ , look no further - this is the one!

The Ideal Backpack

amazing!

Clear About This

I used this app for my online store to help answer questions that customers may have. It ROCKS! I'm glad I got it!