Product FAQ Page‑ Help Center

SOO HELP FULL
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALY ENJOY IT IN THIS APP ITS REALY HELPING ME
I HAVE TO SAY THIS APP IS AMAZING

Master Crossfit

Péssimo, Péssimo, Péssimo. Perca de tempo horrível não baixe não presta.
App não permite editar as perguntas frequentes

May 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in and so sorry for the issue.
Our app is allowing to redact FAQ questions.
Please emails us on support@powr.io and we will be happy to to sort this problem out for you.

O2Nails Italia

Questa app è perfetta per le mie esigenze, facilissima da settare e da usare, semplicemente ottima. This app is perfect for my needs, very easy to set up and use, simply excellent.

MYPETPORTRAIT

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!
I have used the paid subscription and i completely regret that i have installed this buggy app.

1. After a while the FAQ stopped appearing on my product pages
2. Some product pages where DESTROYED by the app: images didnt show up, texts didnt show up, old product descriptions showed up
3. FAQ has a long loading time
4. Didnt find my products to automatically install the faq (after i tried to install the FAQs again after it messed up everything before)

I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP!!!

PZLE

Removing the POWr branding from the free plan is the only downside for me. Otherwise it is a great app!

Loja Allev

o aplicativo é perfeito... parabéns! funciona muito bem, estou muito satisfeito. melhorou muito a conversão de minha loja

Haine Smek

usefull !whatchu mean I have to writte a minimum of 100 characters bruh I don't want to do that ,I don't want to x'd

NutriKane

I like the fact that POWr has so many apps to choose from. Easy to use. 5 x integration and I'd be happy to recommend.

Classy Couture

Good app, but the powr logo is more intrusive than it need to be on the free version. You cannot edit it in any way. I do not care if its there to promote them, but at-least let me modify its colors and lining to match my theme. Other than that, its good and I would recommend.

Klary

I used the app to create a Shopify FAQ page. It was free and easy, Thanks!
I can't say any cons, haven't even tried the paid version.