FAQ Accordion by POWr

FAQ Accordion by POWr

by POWr.io

FAQ accordion menu for product info, refund policy, & more!

OVNS STORE®

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEOXOXOXOXOXOX

Charming Unicorn

I loved working with the app, it would be nice if you could customise the fields a bit more. Also as someone new to drop shipping, it would have been nice if you had a templates for different types of stores, otherwise it was fantastic. Will definitely be purchasing the pro version.

Fajas Colombianas Shapewear

Excellent can perform exactly what I wanted! It would be much better if it were totally free but it works for what I need it

Over EZ

Great app, easy to use and the best part is that you can install it on any page. Other FAQ's that I found you couldn't do this.

It's not letting me save this

The Clever Mate

Very useful to develop an FAQ page really quickly and easily. Has also good personalization possibilities.

ThreeClickx

great app! I really like that the app is free to use, it solved a lot of problems and it saved me a lot of time

Fleurdesignz

Very intuitive, straight-forward tool. Used it to build simple FAQ module to add to one of my site's pages. Worked exactly as I expected!!

Nomad Genie

The FAQ app by POWr is user-friendly and does everything most store owners will need for a comprehensive and easy to arrange FAQ section on their e-commerce website. It is easy to install and set up.

Leigh Collective

I really love how much you're able to customize within this app. To really take advantage of all the features, you have to purchase the unlimited plan, which is a little expensive, but I think it's well worth it.

Dope Ass Gear

Makes a very clean FAQ. I liked it a lot and so far it seems like their support is OK, they at least respond to requests