POWR: FAQ Page | Help Center

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 12, 2019

Amazing app that lets you display your FAQ anywhere with simple copy-paste code.

Now I have one FAQ section on each product page, and separate page with searchable FAQ.

You can adjust colors and style, and you can use any Google font.

Amazing app!

If you want perfect FAQ , look no further - this is the one!

Richhie
Serbia
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 10, 2019

amazing!

The Ideal Backpack
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 9, 2019

I used this app for my online store to help answer questions that customers may have. It ROCKS! I'm glad I got it!

Clear About This
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 3, 2019

Really nice app to have faq section on any of your page. Clean and easy ui. Great thing is free plan.

The Sleep Hug
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 3, 2019

So far I really like this App. In order to have a more credible Online Business and build more trust, it is important to have all questions answered and complete transparency with the customer.

Villa Russo, 1898
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 28, 2019

very helpful. I used this to make my FAQ page and it helps me built a beautiful page. very thankful to the powr.
I enjoyed making my page on powr and hope that it will make more easier to build. It will be more helpful when it will add some ques and ans

Ama2z.com
India
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
March 18, 2019

Fantastic app! Really clean look on my store! Great support team as well!

Olibobble
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 14, 2019

I used faq by powr aap, nice aap and Easy to use and editing most add this app in your store for more

qualitysourcewear
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 12, 2019

I love this app, it's super easy to use. It is a great way to engage with your customers and answer frequently asked questions.

Qrema
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 11, 2019

Good aps but just need pay /month and not for 12 mothes .. ..................................................f sd

Bestshopgreen