FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Bestshopgreen

Good aps but just need pay /month and not for 12 mothes .. ..................................................f sd

Walock Deals

The design of the app is very simple and easy to use, easy navigation system was finished with my FAQ page within 10 minutes

Plantfriend

good. Very easy to use. The free version contains five Questions. So its definitely worth it. Defenitely would recomment this app. 4 of 5 stars because only the five questions.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

POWr made this app very simple and clear- perfect for our website FAQ's. Good for a newbie like myself.

Ambitious Athletic Goods

Great for being free. Would be better if you either let us have more space without the brand tab, or no brand tab with only 5 tabs.

lunatura

Helpful, easy to use. It does what is described. No problems so far. Great for a simple FAQ page for your customers.

cluelesssouls

10/10 does what it says it will do, it's beginner friendly and you get up to 5 FAQs for the free version which is more than enough for me, i only used 3 of them :)

Fashina Jewellery

I want to recommend this app to all users. its really save my time. I love this app. Please use it. Thanks

Hello Mash

This app just saved me a lot of coding. Animations and graphics are very attractive and we can even customize them. Can recommend for anyone.

From Bottom Up

I really like how it is so easy to use, as well as making it accessible for my customers to build trust with me over m products.