FAQ Page | Help Center | FAQs

Free plan available

Ama2z.com

Location India
Time spent using app 7 minutes

very helpful. I used this to make my FAQ page and it helps me built a beautiful page. very thankful to the powr.
I enjoyed making my page on powr and hope that it will make more easier to build. It will be more helpful when it will add some ques and ans

Olibobble

Fantastic app! Really clean look on my store! Great support team as well!

qualitysourcewear

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used faq by powr aap, nice aap and Easy to use and editing most add this app in your store for more

Qrema

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app, it's super easy to use. It is a great way to engage with your customers and answer frequently asked questions.

Bestshopgreen

Location France

Good aps but just need pay /month and not for 12 mothes .. ..................................................f sd

Walock Deals

Location Ireland

The design of the app is very simple and easy to use, easy navigation system was finished with my FAQ page within 10 minutes

Plantfriend

Location Austria

good. Very easy to use. The free version contains five Questions. So its definitely worth it. Defenitely would recomment this app. 4 of 5 stars because only the five questions.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 3 years

POWr made this app very simple and clear- perfect for our website FAQ's. Good for a newbie like myself.

Ambitious Athletic Goods

Great for being free. Would be better if you either let us have more space without the brand tab, or no brand tab with only 5 tabs.

lunatura

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Helpful, easy to use. It does what is described. No problems so far. Great for a simple FAQ page for your customers.