FAQ Accordion by POWr

FAQ Accordion by POWr

by POWr.io

FAQ accordion menu for product info, refund policy, & more!

The Hydra Bottle

Easy to use! love it so far and allows up to 5 faqs for free which is great. Recommend to give it a try

Blue Brontide

Great app, works perfect, very easy to set up, many customisation options and the best bit, its FREE! bluebrontide.com

Happypillowfort

Nice app easy to use. readable simple FAQ. flexible sittings. if there was a sample template for common question that would be helpful.

AlphaVariable

It did exactly what I wanted and expected. I was looking for a FAQ to embed on my website that looked a little more elegant than a list of questions and answers. This was easy to customize, even using the free features only.

Alphard Golf USA | eWheels Club Booster

Great app, straightforward and powerful. Customizable as well. We love it! Will recommend to other clients.

liquid underground uk

There is nothing better than finding a free app that does what the paid one do, this is that app. If you need an FAQ section to your shopify store that works perectly then download this app and use it, I did with my store liquidunderground.co.uk and it works brilliantly.

FASHION BOOM SHOP

Great app! Easy to use very with a very friendly interface. I built a beautiful FAQ with less than 15 minutes.

Comfy Christian

Just started using it.
Seems easy, and looks nice.
I would suggest that you make the title section something different than everything else.
So it stands out more.
So far it works well though.

nutureandnourish

Excellent app! Easy to use and nice layout. Only thing is that when you use a multi-lingual website the FAQ's won't be translated.

cases from space

I´ve just installed and is a great app. love it. ill recommend at 100%. keep the great job and good luck!