POWR FAQ & Help Center

POWR FAQ & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

lunatura

Helpful, easy to use. It does what is described. No problems so far. Great for a simple FAQ page for your customers.

cluelesssouls

10/10 does what it says it will do, it's beginner friendly and you get up to 5 FAQs for the free version which is more than enough for me, i only used 3 of them :)

Fashina Jewellery

I want to recommend this app to all users. its really save my time. I love this app. Please use it. Thanks

Hello Mash

This app just saved me a lot of coding. Animations and graphics are very attractive and we can even customize them. Can recommend for anyone.

From Bottom Up

I really like how it is so easy to use, as well as making it accessible for my customers to build trust with me over m products.

nasba

I used this app for my. FAQ and it is great. I choose the free option and even if there is a little add of POWr and only 5 free sections it is a great tool to begin with.

Dan Gaming

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

OVNS STORE®

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEOXOXOXOXOXOX

Charming Unicorn

I loved working with the app, it would be nice if you could customise the fields a bit more. Also as someone new to drop shipping, it would have been nice if you had a templates for different types of stores, otherwise it was fantastic. Will definitely be purchasing the pro version.

Fajas Colombianas Shapewear

Excellent can perform exactly what I wanted! It would be much better if it were totally free but it works for what I need it