FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

From Bottom Up

I really like how it is so easy to use, as well as making it accessible for my customers to build trust with me over m products.

nasba

I used this app for my. FAQ and it is great. I choose the free option and even if there is a little add of POWr and only 5 free sections it is a great tool to begin with.

Dan Gaming

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

OVNS STORE®

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEOXOXOXOXOXOX

Charming Unicorn

I loved working with the app, it would be nice if you could customise the fields a bit more. Also as someone new to drop shipping, it would have been nice if you had a templates for different types of stores, otherwise it was fantastic. Will definitely be purchasing the pro version.

Fajas Colombianas Shapewear

Excellent can perform exactly what I wanted! It would be much better if it were totally free but it works for what I need it

Over EZ

Great app, easy to use and the best part is that you can install it on any page. Other FAQ's that I found you couldn't do this.

It's not letting me save this

The Clever Mate

Very useful to develop an FAQ page really quickly and easily. Has also good personalization possibilities.

ThreeClickx

great app! I really like that the app is free to use, it solved a lot of problems and it saved me a lot of time

Fleurdesignz

Very intuitive, straight-forward tool. Used it to build simple FAQ module to add to one of my site's pages. Worked exactly as I expected!!