4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient performance. The support team is praised for their responsive and helpful service. Many recommend it for enhancing their website's professionalism and answering FAQs efficiently. Despite some limitations, the free version is valued. Some reported increased conversion rates and improved customer trust after using the app.

April 6, 2018

Thank You..Terima kasih..Sangat Bermanfaat...Selalu Bermanfaat..

Toko Asix
Indonesia
April 10, 2018

Very nice, easy to use app. No need to buy these expensive apps.

Crtandgo
Estonia
September 7, 2017

Super easy to use and great interface/look!

Thelytestyle
October 13, 2018

Good plugin, easy to setup but it's only an iframe put in a shopify page that cause long loading time. When you open you page you won't see the FAQ until the iframe is loaded...not a very good solution.

Monkey Bidouille
France
Edited December 29, 2019

Good app, but the powr logo is more intrusive than it need to be on the free version. You cannot edit it in any way. I do not care if its there to promote them, but at-least let me modify its colors and lining to match my theme. Other than that, its good and I would recommend.

Classy Couture
October 21, 2017

helpful tool that can ease managing the store page with customers

Amz Trading Usa
July 10, 2023

Very very Helpful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZANA
Brazil
4 months using the app
POWR.io replied July 12, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!!!😃️

January 6, 2023

Simple and easy to use! Getting it set up was pretty straightforward. I'd recommend this app to anyone who wants a quick faq set up

My Store
POWR.io replied January 6, 2023

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

April 9, 2019

I used this app for my online store to help answer questions that customers may have. It ROCKS! I'm glad I got it!

Clear About This
February 25, 2016

Still trying to figure it out but looks good so far

Snuggbugg