POWR FAQ & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Burke's Country Cottage

Best free app available!
Very please with all the features and how easy it is to set-up, use, and edit down the line.

MARNIN

Wonderful that so many of their apps are free. I tried a few and they work nicely with my theme. I'm planning on upgrading to the full suit soon as they combine what we need.
I recommend them if you don't want to code anything yourself and want control over the look and feel of the plugin. The FAQ we built (a little tweak) on marnin.pt looks native to the site, which is what you want with a plugin - for the customer not to know the difference.
Thanks guys from a small business owner!

Travelifyy

I was excited to have the product initially as I was able to write FAQs quickly and publish it. But I am extremely disappointed that the FAQ is positioned on top of my home page. How is this possible? Top means the top menu bar and not top of the page.

I was trying to change the position but I couldn't find any tools to do it. Extremely frustrating. Can you please help me to fix this issue, otherwise I will have no option but to uninstall the app.

Ozark38

I'm completely new to e-commerce and this app has taken the mystery out of creating this part of my website! I would like to be able to have a bit more flexibility in the placement of this section on my site but it still works quite well!

kitgadget

great for free! this app is very useful and easy to do setting. i very recommend to download this for your shop.

Mirror Mirror

I used this this app to build a better FAQ page tp website. Very easy to use and efficient. Loved my result!

HWE Stationery Ltd

Much like the other POWr apps, this one works as advertised. It's intuitive, and makes my website far more user-friendly!

The Flandrien

Worked like a charm! Customers get a nice and easy overview of al the questions. The menu is straightforward and clean.

DAOSbiz

So far I love this app. It is very user friendly, and works exactly as expected. I hope it is truly free!

www.rideaion.com

Great app! Easy to install and use. Highly recommended! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++