POWR FAQ+ | Help Center

Provide answers for customers w/ an FAQ Section / Help Center

Free plan available

trendystarter

Time spent using app 1 day

this app is amazing and makes my store look more legit, this is what I recommend to anyone starting their own store.

bestkigurumi

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great. Lots of great options and it was very easy to incorporate into my site. I will definitely use on future sites.

Smoket

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really nice app, it makes your shop more professional with and better design.
Really easy to use. Enjoyed it tank you !

RUSEEN Reflective Apparel LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy set up and install. The only thing I would like to know is if having info within this widget still gives SEO benefits. If anyone knows please share!

ViableStraw

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just started using the app and we love it! Super simple to incorporate and it looks great! Definitely recommend

WhataTea

Location Cyprus

I use this app to help me to provide more information to my clients..This app is very easy to handle, very quick to install, and easy to used.. Its perfect ...Antonis for Nicosia, Cyprus

Oscar & Friends

LOVE IT!!!

I wanted a really simple and easy way to layout my delivery and returns page that didn't make it look text heavy and didn't involve yet another cost. FAQ by POWr saved the day - and, just when i thought it couldn't get any better, I discover they had paw print icons I could use a bullet points (I run a pet supplies store, so this is as exciting as it gets)!

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

Location Italy

simple, versatile and efficient app, it helped me create additional and customized content for my web site, il really love POWr, thanks a lot!

Oyefy Jewellery Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice easy to work with app. In my case, i had to manually copy and paste the code. My theme did not like auto install.

Monkey Bidouille

Location France

Good plugin, easy to setup but it's only an iframe put in a shopify page that cause long loading time. When you open you page you won't see the FAQ until the iframe is loaded...not a very good solution.