POWR FAQ Page & Help Center

POWR FAQ Page & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Oyefy Jewellery Store

Nice easy to work with app. In my case, i had to manually copy and paste the code. My theme did not like auto install.

Monkey Bidouille

Good plugin, easy to setup but it's only an iframe put in a shopify page that cause long loading time. When you open you page you won't see the FAQ until the iframe is loaded...not a very good solution.

CBD Extract

The app worked as needed! Pretty self-explanatory to be honest. It's pretty customization as well, don't waste your money on a paid app!

Yucca-store

Great appli ! good job
Une application qui fait le job. Assez personnalisable et qui très simple d'utilisation

Utzy Naturals

Love it! I've been wanting to put together a FAQ page for a while now, but I never did because I was scared about trying to code in collapsible rows. This app does everything for you! Amazing, very easy to use and it's easy to customize.

Quartet Fusion Boutique

This app is very easy to use and I love that I can easily customize to fit with my theme colors. Works and looks great. Highly recommend.

ShopActivewear.com

Simple to use. Easy to customize. Does exactly what I wanted. If you want to add an FAQ section to your site you can't go wrong with this. And it's free!

Aman.vas

Great app! Easy to use! Cool function and awesome look! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodsByAdrian

Excellent app to create a FAQ. Some forget to create an FAQ, but if you need it this app is easy to setup and configure!

Pet Shop Hero

I like this app , now my website look professional at all. Hope this will change my exchange rate at least