The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC. Please check back soon—we'll be up and running in no time!
4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that enables the creation of professional FAQ pages without coding. It's praised for its customization options, clean design, and efficiency. The app is noted for enhancing customer engagement and saving time. Many commend the responsive support team and the availability of a free version for testing. The quick and easy installation process is also a plus.

March 10, 2019

The design of the app is very simple and easy to use, easy navigation system was finished with my FAQ page within 10 minutes

Walock Deals
2 months using the app
March 9, 2018

i like it! they really helped me out a lot. Its only a matter of time before i start seeing results

Fire Sale Com
May 31, 2018

I was stumped when it came to building my FAQ page but this app made the process a breeze. I would recommend it to everyone.

Glimpsing Fate
March 14, 2019

I used faq by powr aap, nice aap and Easy to use and editing most add this app in your store for more

qualitysourcewear
Saudi Arabia
November 25, 2018

Makes a very clean FAQ. I liked it a lot and so far it seems like their support is OK, they at least respond to requests

Dope Ass Gear
September 4, 2020

gooood app really i love it and i use it to add a good faq menu to my website thank you really you are very nice

OPTIKA
October 14, 2018

Nice easy to work with app. In my case, i had to manually copy and paste the code. My theme did not like auto install.

Oyefy Jewellery Store
October 26, 2018

Super easy to use app that makes the FAQ page look amazing! You don't need any website experience to use it.

Bunni Baby
May 17, 2019

I am just using the free version until I start making a profit on my store, I will definitely be upgrading soon!

Mobie Accessories
About 1 month using the app
December 4, 2017

Great App. Looks awesome and makes my page looks professional.

The Baby Mat Store