FAQ Page | Help Center | FAQs

Fully customizable FAQ section, Help Center for any webpage

Free plan available

Errer

Location Italy

Molto buona l app, ma non utilizzate il traduttore automatico di Google perché va a modificare il testo in modo anomalo, per il resto perfetta!!

June 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! Rest assured that all of these are being forwarded to our engineers as they continuously update our plugins and hopefully, will consider adding this to our roadmap.

Örtfabriken

Location Sweden

Superenkel! Det var jätteenkelt att göra sin FAQ. Ser snyggt ut och det fanns vissa möjligheter att designa själv.

May 9, 2022

Hallå där!

Tack för din feedback! Kul att du gillar våra appar!
Dess kunder gillar dig som gör vårt jobb underbart.

Kontakta oss för förslag eller frågor så hjälper vi dig mer än gärna.

Aynin Jewel

POWR is a great App for my FAQ, many options for personnalisation, and was easy to embed in my store without coding anything. I can add as much questions as i need, put links into answers, images too, it's perfect ! Thank you

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions.

Palfie

there is a lot of other apps where its possible to make an faq without having to advertise the company behind the app

September 24, 2021

Hi there!

So sorry this is happening to you.

Kindly note that after upgrading to a paid feature, the POWR logo will be removed from your plugin automatically.

If you already have a paid plan with us and still seeing the POWR logo, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

Chookie and Lou

Awesome. Really easy to use. Thank you for giving me the option to install this on my page ************

July 22, 2021

Hi there,

We’d like to thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions.

Thanks again!

Sit In The City

I used this app easily to replace an app that shopify no longer supported. The design functions were clear and simple. The whole process was simple and I'm pleased with the way it looks. Please don't follow along with those other apps that get me in and then are abandoned by shopify. thank you in advance.

metismetis

Molto intuitiva e utile. La consiglio a tutti perché è da considerare imprescindibile. Grazie mille

July 10, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

black sanctuary

The look of the faq is lovely and i like it very much,also is super easy to build and publish. the problem is that its taking a few seconds to upload on the page. and we all know how much this can affect a customer's choice to leave the page or even worst the website. For this reason i'm not sure whether to keep the app or not. we'll see.

June 25, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our product team will take a look into it and probably will include it in our roadmap. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

Blush Boulevard

Extremely simple to use and ideal for my website! Will recommend other small business owners to use this app.

March 9, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Fuego Fitt

I love this app. It makes the setup much easier for me. This app is very detailed and easy to use. This app provides me with useful FAQs that I do not need to come up with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22