FAQ Accordion by POWr

FAQ Accordion by POWr

by POWr.io

FAQ accordion menu for product info, refund policy, & more!

Bachitcrazy

Very simple to use and did exactly as promised. I will try out the free version for now but will definitely think of upgrading soon.

4 Seasons Shopping

I wanted an FAQ page(s) for my customers. I wasn't able to change the shipping days though. I will check for assistance.

July 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. Please reach out to our POWr support team so that we can further assist you with the issue that you're having with the FAQ app!

Bag Your Stuff Up

I used the app to add to the Shopify print on demand site. It was very easy to embed on my website!

Body by Euphoria

Really easy to use. Simplified and easy to follow instructions for people who don't know how to code.

Tudo de Promo

Perfeito, super fácil e simples de usar.
Foi o mais didático que achei, recomendo e estão de parabéns !

savagetrendsco

This is a great plugin. It makes my site look amazing and it is very easy to use for the consumer. This increases my conversions as it looks like I spent hours coding this.

gbotanicals

Nice

Mobie Accessories

I am just using the free version until I start making a profit on my store, I will definitely be upgrading soon!

ÇHANELIA®

The app is great, but it takes about 1-2 seconds to load the questions. Other than that it's perfect.

Sheglowsco

Such a easy app to use. Ever better that no coding is require and they automatically can embed it into your shopify side <3 Loveeeee.