POWR: FAQ Page | Help Center

Create FAQs for multiple pages or a dedicated Help Center.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Create FAQs for multiple pages or a dedicated Help Center

Blush Boulevard

Extremely simple to use and ideal for my website! Will recommend other small business owners to use this app.

March 9, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Fuego Fitt

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app. It makes the setup much easier for me. This app is very detailed and easy to use. This app provides me with useful FAQs that I do not need to come up with.

Naturally Boosted

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app provides the most flexibility in creating FAQs on each page. We used quite a few FAQ apps that were ok but limiting in how and where they presented. If you take FAQs seriously then this is the FAQ app for you.

Roos L

very handy!!! it makes it so much easier to add new pages and I can do that very quickly! Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thanks for the great review! 😍 Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Sports-Journal

It's easy! Grateful for the free option (all I needed were 5 Q&A) and templates. This was a true breeze. Wish the rectangles were wider!

UMade

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We canceled the service but still got charged without any further notification. When we contacted the customer service for the refund, they said they CAN'T issue a refund even though we haven't used their service for a single day in the past year!!!

Free Dome

Location Israel

cool easy, and got everything you need, I think it would be better if it would have costume options, in the popup looks.

Dear Soul

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love that is SO user friendly and it includes the fonts I'm currently using in my online store. An excellent option for beginners.

Gift Style ST

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 hours

muy buena , vale muchísimos la pena, muy recomendable, funciona de maravilla, es super cómoda de usar

OPTIKA

Time spent using app About 2 months

gooood app really i love it and i use it to add a good faq menu to my website thank you really you are very nice