FAQ Page | Help Center | FAQs

Fully customizable FAQ section, Help Center for any webpage

Free plan available

4 Seasons Shopping

I wanted an FAQ page(s) for my customers. I wasn't able to change the shipping days though. I will check for assistance.

July 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. Please reach out to our POWr support team so that we can further assist you with the issue that you're having with the FAQ app!

Bag Your Stuff Up

I used the app to add to the Shopify print on demand site. It was very easy to embed on my website!

Body by Euphoria

Really easy to use. Simplified and easy to follow instructions for people who don't know how to code.

gbotanicals

Nice

Mobie Accessories

I am just using the free version until I start making a profit on my store, I will definitely be upgrading soon!

ÇHANELIA®

The app is great, but it takes about 1-2 seconds to load the questions. Other than that it's perfect.

Sheglowsco

Such a easy app to use. Ever better that no coding is require and they automatically can embed it into your shopify side <3 Loveeeee.

Swordfish Fins

Ridiculously simple, couldn't be easier to use, just perfect for what I wanted, thanks a bunch guys!!!

chill fit

used to create FAQ very easy to use and understand. i really like how easy it is to use and implement unto your store.

Rockefy

Amazing and easy to install and use, love it and it is really important to have FAQs on your website so people can ask