FAQ by POWr

FAQ by POWr

by POWr.io

Boost conversions and improve customer satisfaction with FAQs

Studio Gear Cosmetics

POWr made this app very simple and clear- perfect for our website FAQ's. Good for a newbie like myself.

Ambitious Athletic Goods

Great for being free. Would be better if you either let us have more space without the brand tab, or no brand tab with only 5 tabs.

lunatura

Helpful, easy to use. It does what is described. No problems so far. Great for a simple FAQ page for your customers.

cluelesssouls

10/10 does what it says it will do, it's beginner friendly and you get up to 5 FAQs for the free version which is more than enough for me, i only used 3 of them :)

Fashina Jewellery

I want to recommend this app to all users. its really save my time. I love this app. Please use it. Thanks

Hello Mash

This app just saved me a lot of coding. Animations and graphics are very attractive and we can even customize them. Can recommend for anyone.

From Bottom Up

I really like how it is so easy to use, as well as making it accessible for my customers to build trust with me over m products.

nasba

I used this app for my. FAQ and it is great. I choose the free option and even if there is a little add of POWr and only 5 free sections it is a great tool to begin with.

Dan Gaming

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

OVNS STORE®

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVEOXOXOXOXOXOX