POWR: FAQ Page | Help Center

Developer
POWR.io
4.6
August 2, 2020

Testing out the free plan and we have had a really satisfying experience. Will surely recommend to all.

Gen Z Enterprises
India
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 29, 2020

Aplicativo diz ter plano gratuito e é verdade, mas é um plano inutil. Possui um gigantesco accordion dizendo sobre eles, então se vc vai fazer um FAQ, vc só pode colocar 5 perguntas e a sexta é um accordion só deles! Nem de graça quero isso

PRESENTE MODERNO
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
POWR.io replied August 25, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry if the free features you can access isn't enough for your needs! I have submitted this as a feedback over to our Content/Product team and hopefully be able to improve our features and pricing in our future plugin upgrades.

For now, what I can offer you is a 30 days free trial of any paid plan of your choice, can be Business plan so you can try it out and explore the app's features. I'll also be happy to give you a 50% discount off on any yearly paid plan. If you're interested, kindly reach out to us at support@powr.io. Looking forward to your email!

Edited July 10, 2020

This app is absolutely perfectly design and super easy to use. Feels like made in Germany or Switzerland. Everything is customizable and yet it's so easy to use. The free version is limited to 5 Questions which is totally fine to test it. There's nothing I didn't like about it.

Elix Bottle
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 2, 2020

Easy to use and very elaborate, i downlaoded it yesterday and am finding it very great and impressed that FAq can be this simple to set up

RayTech-Advanced-
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 17, 2020

Helped my website look better! it hiked guide consumers towards the professional side of my product. lllllllllllhboubvoawebljhcipweh pibpkcpwiec

SlippCovers.co