FAQ Accordion by POWr

FAQ Accordion by POWr

by POWr.io

FAQ accordion menu for product info, refund policy, & more!

Clear About This

I used this app for my online store to help answer questions that customers may have. It ROCKS! I'm glad I got it!

The Sleep Hug

Really nice app to have faq section on any of your page. Clean and easy ui. Great thing is free plan.

Villa Russo, 1898

So far I really like this App. In order to have a more credible Online Business and build more trust, it is important to have all questions answered and complete transparency with the customer.

Ama2z.com

very helpful. I used this to make my FAQ page and it helps me built a beautiful page. very thankful to the powr.
I enjoyed making my page on powr and hope that it will make more easier to build. It will be more helpful when it will add some ques and ans

Olibobble

Fantastic app! Really clean look on my store! Great support team as well!

qualitysourcewear

I used faq by powr aap, nice aap and Easy to use and editing most add this app in your store for more

Qrema

I love this app, it's super easy to use. It is a great way to engage with your customers and answer frequently asked questions.

Bestshopgreen

Good aps but just need pay /month and not for 12 mothes .. ..................................................f sd

Totem Designs

Nice and easy to setup and use

Walock Deals

The design of the app is very simple and easy to use, easy navigation system was finished with my FAQ page within 10 minutes