Product FAQ Page‑ Help Center

Help Center, Upsell, Size Chart and Shipping Info for Products

Free plan available

SuperStar Soul Food

This was the 3rd FAQ app I have tried this evening. All others I uninstalled, they very difficult to navigate. So Far FAQ by POWr is 10000x better & I downloaded it about 5 Minutes ago. Thank you!!

TopGiftz

Was recommended by one of the Shopify gurus. I love this easy app. very easy to install. Thank You team for design this app.

Shop 7 Stores

the better app from faq i loved! never will stop to use rsrs... i am very happy for this search of faq app thanks!

KayJayzTeez

Great app, thanks! I have enjoyed using it so far. Good for businesses like mine and for helping out people.

7tycoon

nice experience . i used this app it helps me to complete my shop.
i rated 5 star . quick and easy to use.

Wicki

bien pratique pour quelques questions aposer sur le site , facile a utiliser , juste la publicité de l'application a essayer de faire enlever sinon c'est pas mal

Bachitcrazy

Very simple to use and did exactly as promised. I will try out the free version for now but will definitely think of upgrading soon.

4 Seasons Shopping

I wanted an FAQ page(s) for my customers. I wasn't able to change the shipping days though. I will check for assistance.

July 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. Please reach out to our POWr support team so that we can further assist you with the issue that you're having with the FAQ app!

Bag Your Stuff Up

I used the app to add to the Shopify print on demand site. It was very easy to embed on my website!

Body by Euphoria

Really easy to use. Simplified and easy to follow instructions for people who don't know how to code.