POWR FAQ+ | Help Center

Free plan available

Travelifyy

Location Australia
Time spent using app 37 minutes

I was excited to have the product initially as I was able to write FAQs quickly and publish it. But I am extremely disappointed that the FAQ is positioned on top of my home page. How is this possible? Top means the top menu bar and not top of the page.

I was trying to change the position but I couldn't find any tools to do it. Extremely frustrating. Can you please help me to fix this issue, otherwise I will have no option but to uninstall the app.

Ozark38

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm completely new to e-commerce and this app has taken the mystery out of creating this part of my website! I would like to be able to have a bit more flexibility in the placement of this section on my site but it still works quite well!

kitgadget

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 hours

great for free! this app is very useful and easy to do setting. i very recommend to download this for your shop.

Mirror Mirror

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this this app to build a better FAQ page tp website. Very easy to use and efficient. Loved my result!

HWE Stationery Ltd

Much like the other POWr apps, this one works as advertised. It's intuitive, and makes my website far more user-friendly!

The Flandrien

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Worked like a charm! Customers get a nice and easy overview of al the questions. The menu is straightforward and clean.

DAOSbiz

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far I love this app. It is very user friendly, and works exactly as expected. I hope it is truly free!

www.rideaion.com

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Easy to install and use. Highly recommended! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Animation Motivation

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, love the organization it gives to the page. Really cleans it up, highly recommend if your looking to add some class to the page.

Bunni Baby

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy to use app that makes the FAQ page look amazing! You don't need any website experience to use it.