POWR FAQ & Help Center

POWR FAQ & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Animation Motivation

Great app, love the organization it gives to the page. Really cleans it up, highly recommend if your looking to add some class to the page.

Bunni Baby

Super easy to use app that makes the FAQ page look amazing! You don't need any website experience to use it.

trendystarter

this app is amazing and makes my store look more legit, this is what I recommend to anyone starting their own store.

bestkigurumi

Works great. Lots of great options and it was very easy to incorporate into my site. I will definitely use on future sites.

Smoket

Really nice app, it makes your shop more professional with and better design.
Really easy to use. Enjoyed it tank you !

RUSEEN Reflective Apparel LLC

Easy set up and install. The only thing I would like to know is if having info within this widget still gives SEO benefits. If anyone knows please share!

ViableStraw

Just started using the app and we love it! Super simple to incorporate and it looks great! Definitely recommend

WhataTea

I use this app to help me to provide more information to my clients..This app is very easy to handle, very quick to install, and easy to used.. Its perfect ...Antonis for Nicosia, Cyprus

Oscar & Friends

LOVE IT!!!

I wanted a really simple and easy way to layout my delivery and returns page that didn't make it look text heavy and didn't involve yet another cost. FAQ by POWr saved the day - and, just when i thought it couldn't get any better, I discover they had paw print icons I could use a bullet points (I run a pet supplies store, so this is as exciting as it gets)!

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

simple, versatile and efficient app, it helped me create additional and customized content for my web site, il really love POWr, thanks a lot!