Reviews (235)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient functionality in creating FAQ sections. Its performance is praised for speed and reliability, with design options and easy setup also commended. Some note the free version's limitations compared to the paid one. Many have used it for years, recommending it for its comprehensive features and efficiency.

October 26, 2018

Super easy to use app that makes the FAQ page look amazing! You don't need any website experience to use it.

Bunni Baby
Ireland
July 2, 2020

Easy to use and very elaborate, i downlaoded it yesterday and am finding it very great and impressed that FAq can be this simple to set up

RayTech-Advanced-
February 23, 2016

This app has the potential to be very good but at present its poor. Visually it looks nice on the webpage but it is full of bugs. Question alignment is completely off, sub headings not possible, and it is very often impossible to save changes leading to a lot of lost time and work. Support are polite but take a while to get back and haven't been able to come up with any solutions. Avoid.

Muebles2go
Colombia
Over 2 years using the app
July 24, 2017

Currently just using the free tools and once sales at executivekratom.com start coming - this and the 50+ plugin apps that come with it will be my first upgrade. They have been really easy to use and understand. Thanks

Executive Kratom
March 9, 2018

Very easy to install. It takes the guess work out of FAQ questions... Wonderful!

So Glossy
October 31, 2018

I'm completely new to e-commerce and this app has taken the mystery out of creating this part of my website! I would like to be able to have a bit more flexibility in the placement of this section on my site but it still works quite well!

Ozark38
May 31, 2018

I was stumped when it came to building my FAQ page but this app made the process a breeze. I would recommend it to everyone.

Glimpsing Fate
December 18, 2018

Excellent can perform exactly what I wanted! It would be much better if it were totally free but it works for what I need it

Fajas Colombianas Shapewear
Edited May 4, 2017

The app works fine but what really bothers me is that they market it as being free but the free version includes a question in your FAQ that says "What is POWr?" that looks exactly like your other questions. A freaking question inside your FAQ!! Who in their right mind would let a question like that to remain "disguised" in your FAQ if you take your website seriously. A question like that is hugely confusing for clients, specially if your website runs in a non english speaking country like mine, and leaves a big impression that you simple do not care about it.

My suggestion for POWr is for them to find a more elegant and fair solution to put their logo on the free version. A solution that doesn't confuse or mislead the user's clients. Or simply stop offering a free version.

----------

EDIT (04/05/17):
Powr contacted us and offered a solution that suited us.
Although the problem mentioned above remains in the free version I'll reconsider my rating.

Coronel Palheta Coffee Hunters
Brazil
December 27, 2018

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

Dan Gaming