Reviews (235)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient functionality in creating FAQ sections. Its performance is praised for speed and reliability, with design options and easy setup also commended. Some note the free version's limitations compared to the paid one. Many have used it for years, recommending it for its comprehensive features and efficiency.

February 10, 2018

Very handy and make the site look more proffesional

Buybesttrends
South Korea
About 1 hour using the app
December 12, 2019

Was recommended by one of the Shopify gurus. I love this easy app. very easy to install. Thank You team for design this app.

TopGiftz
About 15 hours using the app
Edited January 28, 2019

I want to recommend this app to all users. its really save my time. I love this app. Please use it. Thanks

Fashina Jewellery
About 20 hours using the app
May 7, 2018

Very easy to use! Would definitely recommend.

Nanoshi
Netherlands
31 minutes using the app
May 6, 2022

Superenkel! Det var jätteenkelt att göra sin FAQ. Ser snyggt ut och det fanns vissa möjligheter att designa själv.

Örtfabriken
Sweden
28 minutes using the app
POWR.io replied May 9, 2022

Hallå där!

Tack för din feedback! Kul att du gillar våra appar!
Dess kunder gillar dig som gör vårt jobb underbart.

Kontakta oss för förslag eller frågor så hjälper vi dig mer än gärna.

May 27, 2019

Nice

gbotanicals
Indonesia
19 minutes using the app
March 22, 2017

Just downloaded this App, excited to start using this as need to increase my store conversions!

Pets Simple
About 4 hours using the app
July 19, 2019

I wanted an FAQ page(s) for my customers. I wasn't able to change the shipping days though. I will check for assistance.

4 Seasons Shopping
About 3 hours using the app
POWR.io replied July 20, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. Please reach out to our POWr support team so that we can further assist you with the issue that you're having with the FAQ app!

April 19, 2019

Horrível a marca da empresa no meio do FAQ, retira total credibilidade do FAQ do site, não recomendo. Perdi tempo configurando em português, na hora de exibir, aparece uma propagando faq toda em inglês.

Calango Brasil
Brazil
About 2 hours using the app
POWR.io replied April 19, 2019

Hey Calango Brasil,

Desculpe pelo logotipo e texto em inglês!

Como somos uma pequena startup de São Francisco, nosso logo aparece em inglês. Você pode remover o nosso logotipo e textos no Plano Starter do seu App FAQ.

Todos os aplicativos no plano gratuito exibirão o logotipo da POWr e os textos.

Grato,
Equipe de suporte da POWr.

November 2, 2018

I was excited to have the product initially as I was able to write FAQs quickly and publish it. But I am extremely disappointed that the FAQ is positioned on top of my home page. How is this possible? Top means the top menu bar and not top of the page.

I was trying to change the position but I couldn't find any tools to do it. Extremely frustrating. Can you please help me to fix this issue, otherwise I will have no option but to uninstall the app.

Travelifyy