Question FAQ Page‑ Help Center

Question FAQ Page‑ Help Center | Reviews

by POWR.io

Help Center, Upsell, Dropship and Shipping Info for Products

Deliciouslymatcha

Very easy and straightforward to set up. I love the fact I can customize it with my theme. My FAQ page looks so much better now.

Wodbottom

POWr was incredibly easy to add to our http://wodbottom.com store where we sell silicone wedding rings, knee sleeves, floss band, and sports headbands. We were able to take the top questions people have about our sports wedding bands and answer them right on the product page.

Metcheck

Plenty of customisation options and an easy way for us to display our product manuals

Saleforplants

great app for dressing up a plain jane FAQ page. Their support is great as well.

Flex Fuel

Super easy navigation and integration!

Snuggbugg

Still trying to figure it out but looks good so far

Muebles2go

This app has the potential to be very good but at present its poor. Visually it looks nice on the webpage but it is full of bugs. Question alignment is completely off, sub headings not possible, and it is very often impossible to save changes leading to a lot of lost time and work. Support are polite but take a while to get back and haven't been able to come up with any solutions. Avoid.

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next