Reviews (235)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient functionality in creating FAQ sections. Its performance is praised for speed and reliability, with design options and easy setup also commended. Some note the free version's limitations compared to the paid one. Many have used it for years, recommending it for its comprehensive features and efficiency.

March 21, 2018

very nive app for my shop be very good

Ken Ning
Thailand
3 days using the app
October 19, 2018

Easy set up and install. The only thing I would like to know is if having info within this widget still gives SEO benefits. If anyone knows please share!

RUSEEN Reflective Apparel LLC
About 1 month using the app
November 21, 2017

Nice App... its a geat solution

Eshop Nigeria
Nigeria
2 days using the app
May 2, 2019

The app is great, but it takes about 1-2 seconds to load the questions. Other than that it's perfect.

ÇHANELIA®
25 days using the app
September 1, 2019

nice experience . i used this app it helps me to complete my shop.
i rated 5 star . quick and easy to use.

7tycoon
India
April 23, 2020

Removing the POWr branding from the free plan is the only downside for me. Otherwise it is a great app!

PZLE
United Arab Emirates
22 days using the app
May 18, 2020

Péssimo, Péssimo, Péssimo. Perca de tempo horrível não baixe não presta.
App não permite editar as perguntas frequentes

Master Crossfit
Brazil
About 1 month using the app
POWR.io replied May 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in and so sorry for the issue.
Our app is allowing to redact FAQ questions.
Please emails us on support@powr.io and we will be happy to to sort this problem out for you.

Edited July 5, 2019

I used the app to add to the Shopify print on demand site. It was very easy to embed on my website!

Bag Your Stuff Up
April 3, 2019

Really nice app to have faq section on any of your page. Clean and easy ui. Great thing is free plan.

The Sleep Hug
October 25, 2018

this app is amazing and makes my store look more legit, this is what I recommend to anyone starting their own store.

trendystarter