POWR FAQ Page & Help Center

POWR FAQ Page & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Bekaboo Handmade

We have multiple POWr apps and they are all awesome easy to use Apps. Highly recommend!

Staypoollizer

Simple to install and tons of options for customizing the interface.

Thanks powr for a fantastic pre built FAQ. Would highly recommend this to anyone needing a effective FAQ page.

Kastle Junction Com

Unsure how this is going to work, but I do like the easiness in it's flow to allow me to input information and have it a immediately available for my customers to view and comprehend.

Coronel Palheta Coffee Hunters

The app works fine but what really bothers me is that they market it as being free but the free version includes a question in your FAQ that says "What is POWr?" that looks exactly like your other questions. A freaking question inside your FAQ!! Who in their right mind would let a question like that to remain "disguised" in your FAQ if you take your website seriously. A question like that is hugely confusing for clients, specially if your website runs in a non english speaking country like mine, and leaves a big impression that you simple do not care about it.

My suggestion for POWr is for them to find a more elegant and fair solution to put their logo on the free version. A solution that doesn't confuse or mislead the user's clients. Or simply stop offering a free version.

----------

EDIT (04/05/17):
Powr contacted us and offered a solution that suited us.
Although the problem mentioned above remains in the free version I'll reconsider my rating.

Sue Mata Tees

easy and quick to use and provides very professional looking FAQs.

The Little Pancake Company

This app is great - we use it for our 'Tips and Flips' pancake tips faq page

Climemet

A lifesaver for tech companies with a lot of frequently asked questions. Good solution

Pets Simple

Just downloaded this App, excited to start using this as need to increase my store conversions!

Rystyle

Very Customisable step by step process. But after you have created a new page and pasted the code.... When you open the page , the pasted code is visible on the page for a few seconds, then the FAQ content loads. The FAQ doent load instantly.

I am still testing, but think it need to improve its loading speed. Overall its Great Quick and free alternative to doing the html codes yourself.

You create your custom page design then paste the F.A.Q code anywhere allowing some freedom of creativity...

Velvethead

Love this app! Really easy to use.