FAQ Accordion | Help Center

FAQ Accordion | Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page, FAQ accordion menu for product Info & refund policy

Simple Elegance Jewelry

Love being able to answer questions that the customers don't often ask and leave our page.

Softelectronics

Totally rubbish! wasted money! No Support! The app slow down my site by 6 sec!!!
And finally the app not working!!!

Blitzby

Great user experience, and I think our product page visitors will be more informed and more likely to purchase using this FAQ plugin!

Bald Bear

Good plugin. Makes our FAQ page cleaner and less cluttered. We tried this after trying other powr.io apps like Countdown Timer and Form Builder and the ease of use plus excellent customer service made us decide to upgrade to the paid plan.

The pricing is not bad considering the fact that you get access to more than one plugin compared to others where you have to pay for each individual plugin and the total cost ends up being a bomb.

Sometimes what you need is something simple, uncluttered and less flashy but super functional and useful for your website and we are happy with powr.io apps so far.

Nubanana

ok app, the free version is good if you only want a few menus but to costly if you want to add more than 5 or 10 menus, there are other apps that are cheaper and let you put an unlimited amount of menus, the only thing this app has going for it is that the menus look pretty.

Smart Pill

Great app. A lot of time saved thanks to this. Easy to use

Lecity

This works and looks amazing on our store http://www.lecity.org ! We sell affordable luxury products and customers always bombard us with the same questions and so far we only had a simple FQA page- now this app takes it to a different level! Would absolutely recommend it !

Fat Freeze Belts

So far so good, time saving and goods looking ad ons

Deliciouslymatcha

Very easy and straightforward to set up. I love the fact I can customize it with my theme. My FAQ page looks so much better now.

Wodbottom

POWr was incredibly easy to add to our http://wodbottom.com store where we sell silicone wedding rings, knee sleeves, floss band, and sports headbands. We were able to take the top questions people have about our sports wedding bands and answer them right on the product page.