4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient performance. The support team is praised for their responsive and helpful service. Many recommend it for enhancing their website's professionalism and answering FAQs efficiently. Despite some limitations, the free version is valued. Some reported increased conversion rates and improved customer trust after using the app.

May 1, 2019

Ridiculously simple, couldn't be easier to use, just perfect for what I wanted, thanks a bunch guys!!!

Swordfish Fins
Hungary
7 days using the app
July 10, 2021

Molto intuitiva e utile. La consiglio a tutti perché è da considerare imprescindibile. Grazie mille

metismetis
Italy
About 5 hours using the app
POWR.io replied July 10, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

May 24, 2018

Great features. Easy to use. Exactly what I wanted.

Teeplusbang
6 days using the app
June 22, 2017

Since my store is just getting off the ground, the free version will do for now. Installation was easy but I had a problem finding the short code. I sent a message to the developers. They responded within minutes. I'm very satisfied.

Chriselainelingerie
6 days using the app
July 9, 2018

super app. easy to use; simple and professional design ! I recommend ..

Vogg
Germany
5 days using the app
April 22, 2019

its good for what you pay. the free service is nice. the only thing is you have to pay to get thier watermark removed.

Shop 559
4 days using the app
Edited October 12, 2018

Love it! I've been wanting to put together a FAQ page for a while now, but I never did because I was scared about trying to code in collapsible rows. This app does everything for you! Amazing, very easy to use and it's easy to customize.

Utzy Naturals
March 21, 2018

very nive app for my shop be very good

Ken Ning
Thailand
May 29, 2018

I just installed but this is great to inform visitors

Subliminal Suggestions
September 24, 2021

there is a lot of other apps where its possible to make an faq without having to advertise the company behind the app

Palfie
Denmark
2 days using the app
POWR.io replied September 24, 2021

Hi there!

So sorry this is happening to you.

Kindly note that after upgrading to a paid feature, the POWR logo will be removed from your plugin automatically.

If you already have a paid plan with us and still seeing the POWR logo, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.