POWR FAQ Page & Help Center

POWR FAQ Page & Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Amz Trading Usa

helpful tool that can ease managing the store page with customers

Kitchen Slice

This app does the job perfectly. :)

Sidsplace

Fabulous app! I really like how the drop downs appear and disappear as you click other questions. And I especially like the HTML aspect allowing you to totally customize your answers and even include YouTube videos. Just a really great and convenient app to totally enhance the professional look of your website. Awesome job guys! I'd definitely recommend this app to anyone and even show them how to use it.

Mobiledealz

GREAT APP LOVE IT MADE MY STORE LOOK VERY PROFESSIONAL

Thelytestyle

Super easy to use and great interface/look!

Joie Mie

Great app! So far I'm loving it. Compare to others FAQ download, it has a clean, easy to use dashboard.

Bougiee Cosmetics

We love how great the FAQ is and easy to setup! Its amazing!!!!

Executive Kratom

Currently just using the free tools and once sales at executivekratom.com start coming - this and the 50+ plugin apps that come with it will be my first upgrade. They have been really easy to use and understand. Thanks

Sacred Life Spirit Shop

Simple, easy to use FAQ app. Perfect if you are running a simple ecom site, you'd definitely want another option for something more enterprise or huge store with various sections/large database.

Go on and install it.

Chriselainelingerie

Since my store is just getting off the ground, the free version will do for now. Installation was easy but I had a problem finding the short code. I sent a message to the developers. They responded within minutes. I'm very satisfied.