Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

Treasuresco

That is helpful app. I like it. so much better if the integration with mailchimp was free.

Nailcandi 2

Super easy to install and activate. Love it!

Bear Mountain Outfitters Manly Toys And Hobbies

Super easy and worth the install.

Mailquotes Com

This may be one of the best apps in the Shopify app store. I wish I would have found it sooner. Great customer service and a lot of options.

Raindrop Com

Absolutely brilliant. I love the form builder! Having moved over from Wordpress to Shopify to launch our new company, I decided to give POWr Form Builder a shot, and still, after having created multiple forms, I'm blown away by it's capabilities. Very well done, bravo!

Helenskinz Online Nz

Love this app, I made a form on a page of a new product that is coming soon, it has not been officially released yet so my form lets customers enter their name, email and we will contact them when the product is in stock and available. That is great because now I have a long list of people with their email addresses that want to know it's arrived, great app and so many possibilities, endless amount of things you could do with this. Easy to use! Thanks....

John Macmahon

Excellent, easy to install simple to setup. Great work, thanks ...

Meinmind

We love this app. We created a wholesale form and had it up and running within 10 minutes. Works great!

Leconterie

"Must-have" app for any Shopify user. Easy to use and works great.

Ppsolutions

Great support staff. A great number of valuable plug-ins to supplement my online store and the foundation that Shopify provides. Definitely recommend!