Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Ecustommemory Com

This is a great place for the forms and add-ons and customer support is superb!
If you want to use simple forms, Powr is the place to go and no body on line can offer better services or tools at all than Powr; Above all, the pricing plan is very reasonable and rather low in any case. This is a great place to find help.

Reasonable and reliable; this business is! Well good luck if you want to find some freelancer to do similar work, good luck--I doubt.

If you just want to use some forms with a great deal of customization, it is really easy and anybody can do it!

This business deserves a 5 star award!

M13n7yb

This is soooooooo easy to use. Thank you!

Herbs For Life 3

Very happy with the POWr support team!

Chimed Creations

Amazing app, create a form just in sec it is easier, useful and beautiful app.
Thank you!!!

Make Vancouver 2

This is such an awesome app for creating online forms - super intuitive and easy to use, and we love all the design control it gives you. Really affordable compared to other options too. LOVE IT!

Health Technologies Inc

Serious hidden gem right here, folks. Rockstar customer service and a user-friendly interface make this the kind of app dreams are made of, not to mention it's actually affordable. (huge bonus because those app fees start to add up!)

Five Percent Off

Intuitive interface, great support, and more fully featured than other form apps for Shopify.

Posture Beads1

Amazing ! Love this app. Made it super easy for me to create forms for my websites without needing to hire someone to code for me. Saved me money, easy to learn and fast to apply!! I highly recommend this app :)

Me4kidz

Top notch service - prompt & efficient. I was very pleased! Sometimes technical support people can be hard to understand or just difficult in general - their team was very well spoken & explained everything in our terms to make sense of it.

Cyclelife Electric

Perfect for what we needed! Easy to use and edit and it links extremely well with our website and mailchimp! Really worth getting.