Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Cellkase2014

Seems like it's a cool and useful plugin

The Pound Cake Company

Perfect solution needed for our Shopify store. Easy to set up. Easy to edit. Easy to use. Support is spot on with help if you should need it. Recommended!

Ekocreashunz

This was super easy to set up and it works great for me to collect information on prospective wholesale customers.

Minifigs'R Us

Great functions, very easy to setup, all the features you need. Highly recommended.

AfterShokz

Pretty good app. Easy to customize and upload

Liquid Barn

Great functionality, easy to use interface, very quick customer service, and most importantly, extremley functional. Keep up the good work!

Limitless Vaporizers

Outstanding custom support as always. Was helped today by Carlos through the online chat widget and he went above and beyond to solve my problems! Will be a long time customer! Seems like they are always developing something new!

The Weird Life

I NEEDED TO BUILD A CUSTOM FORM WHERE I COULD ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO UPLOAD PICTURES RIGHT ON MY SITE! THIS APP WORKED PERFECT! I WOULD GIVE IT 10 STARS IF I COULD BEST APP IN THE WHOLE SHOPIFY APP MARKET FOR FORM BUILDING

Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

Actually, if I could get a fraction of a Star, I would. The I-Frame design is not stable, the POW servers are slow, and worse, the customer service was not good for me (waiting three weeks now for someone to look into my store?!?!). To date, our forms are the only aspect of our website that yield us negative reviews from our customers. In the words of my last customer (received this today) from a review source other than our broken POW forms....."I recently had extensive treatments for skin cancers on head, face, neck and ears. I have been told to wear a sunscreen for years, but never found one I liked. The dermatologist suggested Blue Lizard products. Since I had never heard of them, I used your website to send a question before I purchased any. I have not received a reply and wonder if the products are no better than the customer service."

Lost customers, lost reputation, lost revenue….I just got POWed! Having worked in many restaurants (many moons ago), I understand how hurtful it can be to get a crappy tip or a bad Yelp review...it often feels unfair given how hard work the average person never sees (it often is unfair). But then again, sometimes it's exactly what someone needs to get their business up to snuff and get it together.

I am having all of my form professionally reworked. The moment they are done, I will be deleting all POWr short codes from my site.

Oh here's another review on my Yotpo site (Yotpo - a FANTASTIC, very professional app).....

Yotpo Review from 03/28/15, from Frederick M...
"...I sent an online inquiry via the web regarding the address where my order was going. The emails truncated one line of the address and made it appear that it might not be using the full address. In the end it was shipped to the complete address. Unfortunately no one responded to my online inquiry. Thank you. I do think anyone who buys will be happy with the product."

That review is now on my Facebook too.

In fact, the only 4-star reviews I have on Yotpo are due to my customer’s experience with POWr forms. The developer informed me almost a month ago that they would like to know how it was that we created a POWr form in a pop-up dialog box and that it was intended to on be a form on a page....said he would look into it and get back to me (three weeks ago)...still waiting. Done waiting because this code is affecting my business.

Good luck to you POWr. Good luck to those shops that use this app. I hate being negative...."nothing good to say, just don't say anything at all.” I have no time for toys, and no money to waste on reworking code and LOST customers.

Jonathan Clemmer
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

A Fairy Tale Wedding, Hawaii

I don't normally write reviews for products but I had to for this. This app is amazing!!! Not just the app but the people behind it. They will move mountains to help you when you need it most. This app has so many different options and configurations it makes designing a new form really exciting.

We actually could not run our business without them. We use the form builders, video slideshows, About Us, Maps, the list goes on. As wedding planners we require our couples to fill out extensive forms.

Have a look at our Booking Form: http://www.getmarriedinhawaii.com/pages/a-fairy-tale-wedding-booking-form-and-reservation-agreement

Our Check you date form: http://www.getmarriedinhawaii.com/pages/check-availability-for-your-hawaii-wedding

Here is the Video's we have used with the video app: http://www.getmarriedinhawaii.com/pages/about-the-hawaiian-islands-oahu-maui-kauai-big-island-weddings

We have never had a real issue on loading and things just get better and better with each update. I have spent hours perfecting our forms and they work brilliantly, intact it's better than any other boring form you'd be lucky to find.

I'm seriously not joking when I say that without this app and these people we honestly would have trouble running our store in Shopify!!!

Keep up the good work! Thanks.