Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Thediamondbonsai

Super easy to make forms. Couldn't ask for much more

Happy Dog Food 2

Just installed this app yesterday, made a form in five minutes, super easy. I will be upgrading to a paid plan to get more bells and whistles, although the free plan has a lot of features, I want more so my form looks awesome. Love that it integrates with shopify.

Poppies Beads N More

This app is exactly what I needed! It is very user friendly and it made creating the form that I needed a breeze. I had a question and support was right there to answer.

Think Sadaqah

This app is fantastic! It's simple, yet has so many features that one may need.

Africayogaproject

Very easy to set up. I like that it builds as you go in Shopify so you don't have to save before seeing the look.

End Of Your Tether Dog Training

Very straightforward to use and looks good, too.

Beautifuldelusions

good customization, user friendly, moves a little slow but best app available

Suzieskincare

Works great, Is was so easy to use and create I thought i was doing something wrong But nope worked perfectly, Thank you

Directcalibrationsolutions

Extremely customisable. I am very impressed with how easy it is to create a contact form with a professional look to it.

Jimcnc

Very simple yet powerful. When we published our web address in the newspaper we did quite have our website up and running, so we used POWr Form Builder to quickly create a registration form for all visitors. POWr saved the day!