Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Overall rating
4.7 of 5 stars
Based on 1101 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    84% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    10% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

131 - 140 of 1101 reviews

Myrthis

Only just installed the Form Builder app but happy with it so far! Very easy to set up. Good looking design.

MOONLIFE

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! my form is working like a charm, I'm using it to attract new partners/customers. Thank you so much for keeping it free

Nightcap Training

Really nice design, easy to use, and has quite a lot of customization which made it fit in well with my site.

On the Blockk

Great app so far. So far the only one I can find to actually make a poll. Would definitely recommend

Developer reply

March 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

Maître Keto

Pour le moment, je peux faire ce que je veux et tout est paramétrable. Je suis très satisfaite. Je viens d'installer un formulaire sur une Landing page dans ma Boutique Shopify. Je vais maintenant la tester avec mon application Email. À suivre !!

CLUELESS Montres | Site Officiel

Great. Has all the necessary components! I Recommend this app to those who want a simple form builder.

Farmhouse Fancy Boutique

Easy to use! This is exactly what I needed. Very straight forward and easy to manage & activate. Thanks!

Megsreads

I used this app to add a form for reviewers to add opinions or content for books. Awesome! Thanks. Recommended!

MadeofBamboo

Great tool ! I use it on all of my sites. It's good and SEO friendly app.
Every shopify store need it installed!

DavidVega.LIFE

El motivo de instalar esta app ha sido únicamente tener un form contactar que gratuitamente se sincronice con Mailchimp. Tras días analizándolo he visto que su carga era muy lenta y que en muchos casos ni siquiera carga, de manera que el usuario accede a la página contactar y se encuentra que no hay formulario...

Tras hablarlo con soporte veo que simplemente NO es la solución idónea por lo que me paso a Wufoo aunque tenga que pagar (ya lo había hecho durante muchos años). Con Wufoo perfecto.

Entiendo que esta app puede ser buena para muchas otras cosas es por lo que le doy una valoración media en lugar de mala.