Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Shaka's Hawaii

OVER CHARGING ISSUE! BE AWARE!!
I installed this app on 3 stores, and after the trial period, I went ahead and upgraded the plan in one of the stores. Instead, they charged me the upgrade in 2 stores out of the 3.
When contacted the customer service after 2 min it happened to tell them about the issue, they said they can't return the money they took with no permission, and they can only cancel future payments.
Since then a week past no reply

ChirotaFund

So easy to use and love all the elements for the forms. It was also easy to install with just a quick copy and paste of code into the page's HTML.

Cabral Outdoors

Best app for creating forms.
Easy to use and simple navigation to build.
Recommend to anyone looking to integrate forms on their website.

La Recova de León

muy fácil de ocupar me encanto la recomiendo 100% , algunas cosas no supe cambiar el idioma pero son detalles

Tamburlaine Organic Wines

Very good so far, it has a lot of options and is very easy to use and to integrate into my Shopify theme.

Ciela Handmade

I cant believe its free. I keep waiting for the catch because its so good.You can build everything you want, even right on the shopify page!!

Tu Asesor Isapre

Great App!!! 100 Recommended! Its perfect for all type of forms, better form builder than other in the market.

J. Sperling Paperie

I love the ease of use! It looks professional and has so many features ...and it's FREE!!!!!! I would recommend to any other websites!

Badass Running Company

This is the worst app I've used on shopify as I had to recreate my form three times because it kept getting stuck for any changes to publish. You make a change and it doesn't take, you make another change and it stops working altogether. You try to delete it and it just spins in a circle. How it has so many reviews in the positive... #FakeNew Deleting it right now!

Your Next Jewel

I used the app to use a form where visitors can leave their name and email address, so I can send them personalized emails. It's very user friendly, easy to handle and a piece of cake to install on shopify