Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

THE SOMCHAI

It helps us a lot, but it should be able to automatically link customer information to our platform.

April 6, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. the information that your customer submit in the form can be found in your Form Responses Dashboard. within your form. Once you edit your form, got to Settings and click on View Form Responses, you will have access to all the customer information.

Evoloot Marketplace

Very easy form application. Relieved a lot of trouble with having to code in forms manually. Definitely recommend it.

PoshDealz

Simple, easy and free! This does everything we need it to do and connects to our mailchimp account for easy sign ups. Thanks!

sezouve

Unbelievable easy how the setup is for making a form. It took me just 5 minutes to set it all up. Perfect tool!

Travel by Word

I like it when an app does what it's supposed to do. But I love it when it's also easy to use. And I love the Form Builder. The flow is so logical, you don't need a million videos, or even one, to help you navigate it.

Dance Addicts

I used this app to create a registration form for my store. It's very intuitive and I like how easy it is to customize.

My State Metal Prints

Free. Easy. Super Fast. Works phenomenally to build quick forms and allow 100MB file uploads from the user!

DCarbonize

Easy to install and configure! It took me 15 min to be up and running. Allows more options than other apps on a free plan! I took

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

Super easy and lots of fun! The app explains everything as you go along - no need to be a programmer or web savvy - Plus the forms are super customizable!

Spacetouch

CHARGING WITH NO PERMISSION!

I installed this app on 3 of my Shopify stores. When the trial period ended, I decided to upgrade the plan on one of the stores. What happend is they charged me on 2 of them.
When noticed, same Min I contacted customer service which said they can't do anything and I won't get my payment back. I literally told them the story less than 1 min after it happened.

They are scammers, with terrible customer service.
Stay away