Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

My State Metal Prints

Free. Easy. Super Fast. Works phenomenally to build quick forms and allow 100MB file uploads from the user!

DCarbonize

Easy to install and configure! It took me 15 min to be up and running. Allows more options than other apps on a free plan! I took

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

Super easy and lots of fun! The app explains everything as you go along - no need to be a programmer or web savvy - Plus the forms are super customizable!

Spacetouch

CHARGING WITH NO PERMISSION!

I installed this app on 3 of my Shopify stores. When the trial period ended, I decided to upgrade the plan on one of the stores. What happend is they charged me on 2 of them.
When noticed, same Min I contacted customer service which said they can't do anything and I won't get my payment back. I literally told them the story less than 1 min after it happened.

They are scammers, with terrible customer service.
Stay away

Shaka's Hawaii

OVER CHARGING ISSUE! BE AWARE!!
I installed this app on 3 stores, and after the trial period, I went ahead and upgraded the plan in one of the stores. Instead, they charged me the upgrade in 2 stores out of the 3.
When contacted the customer service after 2 min it happened to tell them about the issue, they said they can't return the money they took with no permission, and they can only cancel future payments.
Since then a week past no reply

ChirotaFund

So easy to use and love all the elements for the forms. It was also easy to install with just a quick copy and paste of code into the page's HTML.

Cabral Outdoors

Best app for creating forms.
Easy to use and simple navigation to build.
Recommend to anyone looking to integrate forms on their website.

La Recova de León

muy fácil de ocupar me encanto la recomiendo 100% , algunas cosas no supe cambiar el idioma pero son detalles

Tamburlaine Organic Wines

Very good so far, it has a lot of options and is very easy to use and to integrate into my Shopify theme.

Ciela Handmade

I cant believe its free. I keep waiting for the catch because its so good.You can build everything you want, even right on the shopify page!!