Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Karma Sauce

Easy and Effective, this is one of the most fully developed free apps on the site. Couldn't believe how quickly I put together a nice form.

coegawear

Very user-friendly and easy. Provides great options! Absolutely recommend it. Lets you customize to almost any kind of form

THE SOMCHAI

It helps us a lot, but it should be able to automatically link customer information to our platform.

April 6, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. the information that your customer submit in the form can be found in your Form Responses Dashboard. within your form. Once you edit your form, got to Settings and click on View Form Responses, you will have access to all the customer information.

Evoloot Marketplace

Very easy form application. Relieved a lot of trouble with having to code in forms manually. Definitely recommend it.

PoshDealz

Simple, easy and free! This does everything we need it to do and connects to our mailchimp account for easy sign ups. Thanks!

sezouve

Unbelievable easy how the setup is for making a form. It took me just 5 minutes to set it all up. Perfect tool!

Travel by Word

I like it when an app does what it's supposed to do. But I love it when it's also easy to use. And I love the Form Builder. The flow is so logical, you don't need a million videos, or even one, to help you navigate it.

Dance Addicts

I used this app to create a registration form for my store. It's very intuitive and I like how easy it is to customize.

My State Metal Prints

Free. Easy. Super Fast. Works phenomenally to build quick forms and allow 100MB file uploads from the user!

DCarbonize

Easy to install and configure! It took me 15 min to be up and running. Allows more options than other apps on a free plan! I took