Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Westridge Meats

Awesome App, very helpful Support Team. Integrates well and easy to use, highly recommend and will be using again.

Simply Covered Apparel

Easy to use! I had my form made and published in minutes, I have only had my online store for a week and this has been the easiest part so far!

Therapy Pure

This app is great. Easy to use, reasonable price offering, great customer service. I used Powr back in the day when designing stores on Squarespace. I think Shopify integration is even better.

Taiyo Clothing

This app is very easy to use and put on your website! Would recommend :) for those who need an easy reliable form builder!

TheBabyLabel

Form building is not the easiest but it does give options. Some other apps do have better ready-to-use forms.
On top of it didn't have the best experience with app charges. Had started using the app for the free version but all of a sudden got charged for the Pro version for an entire year and didn't know about it till got to see the bank statement.Didnt even receive an email for this charge or a heads up.
Upon bringing this issue to their team they informed that the policy doesnt allow refund since i missed the 5 days window.

Pink Laboratory

just want to find a user friendly form building app. so happy to use this app for us to build a better website :) thanks

⦿ A Phoenix Rising Wellness Institute™

Exceptionally professional! LOVE it~ Will find great use for it in the very near future for our upcoming classes and other plans for it! Thanks!

Aurora Training Corp.

Love how it auto syncs to Google Sheets. Would use it more if there was a way to control the amount of ticket sales (to enter a quantity maximum and have a "sold out" function). Also it's tricky to use GST, would like that to be more user friendly.

May 23, 2019

Thanks for the review, and the feature recommendation! The ability to limit responses is a feature our product team is evaluating.

Please add your vote to our feature request page, and we'll reach out if the feature becomes available:

Femme Empower

I used this app to help me create a free questionnaire form. Very simple and easy to use, and very easy to install into your Shopify store.

Indie South

So simple to use! The perfect solution for a shop that also puts on events and requires an application process.