Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Arrows Children's Boutique

User friendly, even for this website newbie. I wish the pricing was a little more user-friendly, though. I'd appreciate a one time pricing option rather than monthly pricing.

TheDrunkGamer

I had the most easy and user friendly experience using this app. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotpug

Great App! I would give 5 stars if it was more user-friendly. Every time I pressed the save button it would go out of the page immediately which can be inconvenient.

Lauren's Paper Garden

This is super easy to use. I have found so many uses as a florist to incorporate forms on my site. They have so many options.

CALI BEAUTY

Amazing app, looks absolutely bomb!! Very professional! Will definitely be using it for all my websites!

My Meal Prep Chef

So easy to use and looks great on the site! I love how user friendly it is and the simple integration into my store. I didn't even have to embed it into my site because it did it for me! 5 Stars!

The Princess and Her Frog

Looks clean, and the fact it connects to shopify, means I don't have to fiddle with html code all that much

Sunbelt Argentina

Very easy to use and create forms, customize the style and the fields for my shopify online store. Thanks!!

Imstyle-wigs

Great job! There are many different temples and elements to choose from. It is really really easy to build the forms. I definitely share it with my friends.

Sooperb™

It works pretty good! I prefer having this to the regular contact form as you can put your branded colors and ask for info you find important.
The DOWNSIDE of this is that it takes longer load then the original contact form.