Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Bohobird

Hello, we use this app for almost anything and think very flexible, responsive and almost perfect. What you search for is probably here. Thanks

DrDent

Great product! Easy to install and ready to use in a few minutes, will recommend it for personal messages to the customers.

The Zeroclass Co.

Great, affordable platform that I have used on both of my Shopify sites. Also use the countdown timer etc.

NFG Entertainment

Great app to build a lead form! Thank you so much for making it so easy to do. I spent no time at all!

Velestia

I am still in the process of figuring out the features of the app but so far, I am liking it. it is easy to use.

Minky Luv

So easy to use and it satisfactorily met the needs of my client who I'm building a Shopify website for.

Westridge Meats

Awesome App, very helpful Support Team. Integrates well and easy to use, highly recommend and will be using again.

Simply Covered Apparel

Easy to use! I had my form made and published in minutes, I have only had my online store for a week and this has been the easiest part so far!

Therapy Pure

This app is great. Easy to use, reasonable price offering, great customer service. I used Powr back in the day when designing stores on Squarespace. I think Shopify integration is even better.

Taiyo Clothing

This app is very easy to use and put on your website! Would recommend :) for those who need an easy reliable form builder!