Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Darrell's Mega Emporium

I am enjoying using the POWr.io apps. I hope that they will help my webstore to grow. If they do I will be using they alot more

LA VITA BELLA

i love this app simple and easy to navigate I recommend this app over mailchamps form builder this is a must have for your store

Gallery4Collectors.com

Just installed this app on my site and we'll see how it works. So far it's very easy to us. Will update in the future.

San Antonio Jewelry

Easy to use. I love how you can make your form from scratch - literally everything you can change. .

Pump Apparel

Great app. Using it , constantly and one of the best on shopify. The only problem , the subscribers don't always receive the response email after filling in the info.

April 16, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review!

Emails should be sending out immediately when a response is submitted to the form, if not we'll be happy to look into what the issue may be.

We'd love to help. Please send us an email at support@powr.io with a link to the website where you have the form installed.

Think & Try Sustainable Living

pretty straight forward to use. It offers some nice features and allows you to modify the forms easily

Ben Spievak Training

I used this app to help me build a form to take information for online personal training clients. I used the free version and it had everything I needed. Highly recommend.

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

Simple. Easy to navigate for a non-tech person like me. Tried so many apps, and this is the best combination of great features for any shop.

GamerSack

Form builder is extremely simple to use and provided us exactly what we needed. Extremely versatile, plug and play type design. Would recommend to anyone!

SwallowTee

I used this app to help me creat form contact us. i really like it. thanks so much for creat great app!!

April 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us by email at support@powr.io