Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

La Nube Del Aprendizaje

excelente lo que buscaba, para recolectar info de mis clientes.

Tokyobay

It is great to use! Simple, fast and awsome

Kiwipure Nz Australia

Response gained for the app being down in my country (DNS issues). Support was fast. Happy with the app it does what it says.

Laceandenvy

Great app and cannot wait to use it even more as I grow

Challenger Care

Good app. Excited to see how we can continue to leverage it to grow our business.

Also like the plugins and integrations with email service providers, google docs, zapier, and more. Quality stuff!

Peachy Brass

I love how you can create your own fields in the form. Very easy to use and install to my shopify store.

Ifingershopp

This app is a great app !!!!!!!!!!!

Be Well Company

Easy to use app. Very intuitive. Easy install as well.

Village Discount

So far I'm loving what I'm seeing. Very easy to use. Tested it. Works great. There are very smart premium features that work with Google Sheets and text alerts. I will probably upgrade to gain access to those features. I will say that the free account comes with distracting and even confusing messages that appear after a form is completed. Confusing to the form completer that is. When I did a test run, I saw a confirmation message "Received, thank you". However in larger more attention grabbing letters directly below, it read "This form was created with POWr. Create Your own" which was underlined and hyperlinked like a call to action. Nobody completing a form needs to be presented with a new hyperlink upon clicking "Submit." Anybody intelligent enough to need an online collection form will see subtle branding and know how to track down the company behind an amazing form experience they just had. However, the average online form filler outer may "not" be that web savvy and may think they have to take one more step to complete the form. I do not like that, so I'm only giving a 4/5 star rating.

Kimelman

Great product! Free version is great for what we need.