Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Gym Concept

We just started using Form Builder. The app is an easy way to build your network and audience. Great stuff!

Three Lions Members Club

brilliant super marvellous majestic

Ecomm In A Flash

I like the form! it was easy to create and it's easy to fill out.

Athena Sports

Paid to upgrade this app. Made a form and installed on my website, and without my knowledge, the app put a countdown timer on my website (Which was set to 000:00:00:00) for about 3 hours on my product page. 3 hours which I was advertising on social media and probably lost a lot of customers due to having a broken countdown timer on my website.

Reelworld

Love this app. Usability = Perfect 10! :)

Picture Stock

The platform is very user friendly. Easy to set up and in no time the form is up and running on my website. I highly recommend POWR as they have several apps that can really help you in so many areas.

A+++++++++++++

Keep up the great work.
Tony C

Archery Life

Crazy easy and has great tracking features. Would strongly suggest this group of apps to anyone.

Melissa Scoppa

I understand the need for pricing tiers but if you charge 5$ a month and don't allow me to fix the leading or padding in the paragraph text you make me use that's a problem. I don't know the fix, but it immediately made me uninstall.

Ignite The Magic

Free version is great for a simple "contact me form" but Shopify already does this. Was looking for more element options than 5 in free version.

Myellura

All my forms on all my websites are down. This is crazy. I could get over never getting the emails and going into the app to see entries, but this???? Someone better contact me ASAP or refund me.