Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Mydeviceslice Com

After looking through the App Store for a survey app, Form Builder was the easiest solution compared to the others I installed and tried out. It had all of the functionality that I needed and made building my form so simple, with great customization abilities. If this app could get any better, I would prefer to pay a one time charge per form rather then being billed ongoing for hosting a survey on my site, and sometimes when I do a test run on the survey page, it runs slow to load which I worry will detour interested people. That aside, all is great and this is the app I would recommend as the best choice for Shopify and surveys!!

Quetzall

It's a little tricky to navigate at first, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty simple and effective. The price is also fair - free for the first 25 submissions using your form and inexpensive after the fact, for what it does.

Truly Garden

Pretty easy to use! Lots of stuff in there.

Pin Me Up Im Beautiful

Love it! SO many amazing tools!

Surfin Bird E Bikes

I totally love this freaking app. Didn't even have to ask me to write a review. It's so easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. I have used it already to create a killer About Us page, contact us page, and also a news feed which should help bring more traffic. Like, I said, I was looking for something like this to add more content to my pages. I was concern that the added script HTML coding would affect the upload speed of my pages, but so far I have not noticed that after performing a google sped test. Finally, the plugins are very easy to use. They are user friendly and easy to learn to use. You can check some of the plug ins that I've already created at https://www.surfinbirdebikes.com

Stamp Yours

Form Builder is very easy to use and has helped to organize some of our incoming information quite a bit.

Ayyohh

So far everything is good! Will come back when I have more data!

Coasurf

Excelent app, just downloaded but looks like its all ok, ill give feedback if everything´s not ok... ahhahaha

Hey Cool Baby

Great tool. We've used it after launching our store to grow our subscriber list super fast through a few giveaways. It has worked like a charm.

Some people say it loads slow. It does a bit. However if you fashion your landing pages with some info for the visitor to read first, this give the app time to load before they scroll to see the form. Not a big deal to us at all!

Great work guys. You help small businesses like ours tremendously!

heycoolbaby.com

Mom Pop Business Funding

this is the best app. i would highly recommend it