Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Custom Form Builder | Contact Form Builder | Contact Us Form

Wholesale High Spirits Flutes

I do not recommend the upgraded version of this app.
I spent way to much time (overall about 90 minutes) trying to initiate the paid Premium version of this app, only to find out (through Shopify Plus) that their programming was faulty and was causing the array of frustrating issues I experienced every time I attempted to purchase an upgraded version.
Additionally, with each failed payment, I received a email notification stating that I had successfully paid for the app - which was wrong.
I contacted their customer support and was told multiple times that the issues I was experiencing were my own or Shopify's fault.
So far, since they were notified by Shopify Plus app team that their app's issues, they have not contacted me to follow-up.
I highly suggest that you DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with any paid version of this app and find another app to handle your form needs, which is what we are doing.

Surge Printing

Very easy to install, setup and make the forms, and the reporting is exactly what we were looking for. Nothing too complicated, but powerful enough for our somewhat difficult quoting scenarios.

Heritage Christian Center

Form Builder is so QUICK and EASY to use. It integrates flawlessly into your website. Forget the other FORM APPs, Form Builder replaces all of them and you can't beat the price. People email us, asking which APP we use for our forms, because they are so efficient. Five Stars!!

Alien Store Uy

Espantoso!, Luego de haber comprado el plan PRO, resulta que al instalar un segundo "plugin" tengo que volver a pagar el plan.
Si quiero cambiar el formulario por ejemplo a un mini blog no puedo!
Very Sad.

Jordansfc

Perfect App for our new website

French Manicure Education And Distribution

It helped my client solve her custom client sign-in issue by adding a file upload option that didn't require adding in a bunch of custom coding and reworking all the files

Ustaobao

you should give more Form Submissions /mo for the free, 25 is too less

Soco Motorsports

Easy to use and develop, even for one who is "technically" illiterate

Fishing Trends Online Shop

using the free version for now
Does what I need very easily.
thanks powr.io

Elevated Vaping

So far, so good. This seems very easy to use, easy to customize and easy to implement. I love the number of options that POWr has and how they have such a big variety of offerings as well. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to add a form to your site, or one of their dozens of other features...look no further.