Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Whizbuy

Loving Form Builder... Simplifies my life.

Madera Outdoor

It's sweet! It has really helped us form our ambassador program. Getting sales a few days after downloading the app. I just upgraded to premium however it still directs me to upgrade after I want to use some premium features... I selected the shopify payment option, so not sure if it is simply going to take a while to process, but it would be nice to have immediately.

My Esolution

Absolute rubbish.

Says it is FREE, but every single time you try to publish a form, it wants you to upgrade.

Misleading product. I will never use it or any other POWr plug-in. I despise being tricked into having to pay for FREE things...!!!!!

Nuage Brushes

GREAT APP! It is very easy to install and use.

Jamie The Jeweller

One of the best apps I've used to help me create a great website and I am the least techy person on the planet (or it certainly feels that way!).

Savemyback Com Au

Great app, easy to use, quick and easy to set up, what more do you want, great job guys

Morihata New Site 2015

Fairly easy to use and the customer service help is great!

Chollosdeoriente

Works as described. Run perfect

Primitivestar

Works as described. I have been able to collect some valuable information that I can use as I serve my customers.

Falconpev

Runs perfectly fine for me! Downloaded it and the step by step guide is easy to install and setup.