Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Treign Athletics

Easy to use and simple, clean plugins to the pages on my site!

Vinylize Eyewear

easy to use and it gets responses.

Sasquatch Smoke Shop

great! exactly what i was looking for

Design With Hannah

Easy to use. Lot's of options to customise forms.

Sothis Apparel

This app is absolutely awful! I'll spend HOURS editing and creating a custom apparel order form (this has happened 4 times!) only for it to freeze (the app, not my wifi or computer) and reload. I have to start all over again! I am furious. Fix this. I actually paid for the upgrade, like an idiot, and this is what I get??

Furrymob Com

Easy to use. Get's the job done with no fuss

Opal And Wonder

Easy to use and great simple layout

Whizbuy

Loving Form Builder... Simplifies my life.

Madera Outdoor

It's sweet! It has really helped us form our ambassador program. Getting sales a few days after downloading the app. I just upgraded to premium however it still directs me to upgrade after I want to use some premium features... I selected the shopify payment option, so not sure if it is simply going to take a while to process, but it would be nice to have immediately.

My Esolution

Absolute rubbish.

Says it is FREE, but every single time you try to publish a form, it wants you to upgrade.

Misleading product. I will never use it or any other POWr plug-in. I despise being tricked into having to pay for FREE things...!!!!!