Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Do Right Coffee

App works great. Easy to install!

Moneytagg 2

I am not really satisfied with this app because the code they tell you to (paste) in the page your using to create the form is not discrete. it pops out! before the form loads onto the page and is visible for a whole 4 second split. making it look unprofessional, also if you want to place a banner, slideshow, image, or video above the form like at the top in my situation it doesn't let you. Im not code savvy and thought this would clear out that issue but it doesn't you can only place an image in the page container where you place the descripition making it low and if always goes under the form never above like i want it to, It's useless cause shopify already offers that. Also you'd think with the upgraded verision for css and js you'd be getting cool background drops for the form or a logo upload above the form, but no! all you get is gradient and those little squiggle lines, swirls, and pyrimid looking outlines in the background. I would of been happy with just being able to place a BANNER! OR FULL STRIPE above the form but not even that. also they promote a lower price than the one scratched off above it but really thats the price they charge you. The plane i chose said for 9.99 but they charged me 11.99! for nothing i wish i could get my money back.

Marquis Whos Who

Very good App! Really easy to use and simple to implement.
The only problem I find is that it takes some time to load.
Keep the good work!

Bbxx World

Very good App! Really easy to use and simple to implement.

The only problem I find is that it takes some time to load.

Keep the good work!

Roamm Outdoors

Haven't had much experience with it yet but so far the app is pretty straightforward and easy to use.

Bad Seeds Collective

Amazing app! Will definitely be using this on my website!

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!

Omaha Rubber Stamp Company

Easy to use and customize! Customers can fill out required information allowing orders to be processed quickly without spending time trying to reach customer to clarify information needed to ensure item is correct.

Emiejames

Awesome app! It was a complete answer to my prayers. Seriously I was working so hard on customizing a form and this app is perfect! Super simple!!

Arrden Store

Easy, Great app! I am satisfied with it!