Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Reflections Organics

App installed instantly and I can start capturing leads. And this is for free!

Love it!
ReflectionsOrganics.com

Rkoolstuff

Great Poll app great for customer to give their opinion on what they want

Allthebestcards

installed, plugged in and used that afternoon!! I now have the ability to capture lead details. Only using the free version so far

Portablepowersupplies

So far so good! The level of customisation available with the free version is very impressive!

Phone Cases Rus

Worked seamlessly with the email opt-in I wanted to do. Thank you!

Tlaimatkitec

NO SE QUIERE AGREGAR A MI TIENDA SHOPIFY.

Wholesale High Spirits Flutes

I do not recommend the upgraded version of this app.
I spent way to much time (overall about 90 minutes) trying to initiate the paid Premium version of this app, only to find out (through Shopify Plus) that their programming was faulty and was causing the array of frustrating issues I experienced every time I attempted to purchase an upgraded version.
Additionally, with each failed payment, I received a email notification stating that I had successfully paid for the app - which was wrong.
I contacted their customer support and was told multiple times that the issues I was experiencing were my own or Shopify's fault.
So far, since they were notified by Shopify Plus app team that their app's issues, they have not contacted me to follow-up.
I highly suggest that you DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with any paid version of this app and find another app to handle your form needs, which is what we are doing.

Surge Printing

Very easy to install, setup and make the forms, and the reporting is exactly what we were looking for. Nothing too complicated, but powerful enough for our somewhat difficult quoting scenarios.

Heritage Christian Center

Form Builder is so QUICK and EASY to use. It integrates flawlessly into your website. Forget the other FORM APPs, Form Builder replaces all of them and you can't beat the price. People email us, asking which APP we use for our forms, because they are so efficient. Five Stars!!

Alien Store Uy

Espantoso!, Luego de haber comprado el plan PRO, resulta que al instalar un segundo "plugin" tengo que volver a pagar el plan.
Si quiero cambiar el formulario por ejemplo a un mini blog no puedo!
Very Sad.