Image Slider by POWr

Image Slider by POWr

by POWr.io

Capture customers' attention with a FREE image slider!

ThoughtfullyHandmade

This new version is much better than the old version. It helped me create a nice slideshow for my custom cards page, however, I wish there was more customization to the design of the slides.

OAS Hobby

This App works amazing!!! The slide transitions are great, the amount of slides you can use is perfect. This app hits all the marks for me!

Blunt Force Shop

So far it's been good. Simple to use and set up not sure how the impact on sales yet as its in early testing

Shen Yun Shop

This App is a convenient tool. It's easy to set up and quick to use. The slideshows work fine on mobile and desktop. The only issue is that takes a few seconds to load the slideshows which affect a bit the user experience. I'm not sure if that can be resolved. I recommend this App.

Chanteq Spaces

Very easy to use and helped me create a beautiful image slider with no hiccups. Very nice customizable features too.

sikasave

I used it to put slider images on my store and it’s awesome. It has made my store more appealing and I’ll gladly recommend it!

Denis Colomb Lifestyle

Very easy to implement and and customize. We like it and will be using it on other projects. Glad we found it. Thanks guys.

Threeface

The plugin works fine. It is easy to use and it's free. It offert the possibility of add photogallery in product page or in the page of the website.

ASASN® | Official Online Store

Great app. Simple to use. Used it for product photos on the product pages. would def recommend. !

Blushing Cottage Flowers

I really like this app, very easy to use and very helpful, I am using it often to add new photos to my gallery. Thank you POWr !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8