POWR Image Slider Gallery

Showcase product images in slider, carousel, gallery, lookbook

Free plan available
Create multiple image sliders in an array of different layouts.

Terressentials

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I found the assistance provided by POWR in managing the Product Image Slider Carousel on our site - used for presentation slides that were featured in a YouTube video, in our case - was very professional, fast, and spot-on (effective) in helping us to accomplish the goals that we had for our site. We're planning to continue using it!

September 1, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it's much appreciated!

Comfy Morning

Location Australia

The app is extremely slow, it added a 5s load time to my site (measured via many apps like GTMetrix & web.dev). Other users said the same but I had hoped it was improved. The support is atrocious. I raised a few bugs I was experiencing and received some questionable replies. I used the app for a few days and asked for a refund. Currently I am being denied the refund due to their 'policy', but given the app performs extremely poorly (including compared to other image sliders), I don't accept that they've delivered on what they're advertising. I'm still seeking a refund & will escalate to Shopify. Please beware this company - a poor product, and shady business practice(s). There are other sliders that perform extremely well & cost less. Your site will load seconds faster, and come with features like mobile users being able to slide the banner with their hand (not just arrows). More customization, and more!

August 18, 2022

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jomspend

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Great slider feature when but there is still room for improvement. Easy to navigate and add our own products

June 5, 2022

Hello there, Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be more than glad to help.

BYINHERITANCE

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 17 hours

very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community, please let us know what we can do better so we can receive a 5star review.

Bee Kind Closet Co

Great slider feature when I created my website. Easy to navigate ad set up. I was able to feature my new arrivals

May 29, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

SWEETS SHOP SOYSOY

Time spent using app About 1 month

カスタマイズが可能なスライドショーアプリを探していたところ、このツールにたどり着きました。
日本語でも利用でき、細かいところにも手が届くため、当初想定していた利用ができました。今後も引き続き使用をしていきたいです。

May 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

allgadgetsgo!

I like this because it's easy to use and to create slides, i haven't really had a chance to use it much so i don't have much else to say.

April 29, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

お家で焼肉「菜好牛」

Location Japan

テンプレートが多いので使いやすそうだとは思った。操作も簡単そうで、何より日本語に対応しているのが良いポイント。今後も利用を検討してみようと思う。ただ、レビューを書くことが必須?なので、すごく面倒臭い。

April 25, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Nova Holanda Shop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 12 minutes

horrible, bad experience, besides few free options, after being deleted, it changes its theme from its previous slide, leaving white bars between the slides! I do not recommend

March 16, 2022