POWR Image Slider & Carousel

POWR Image Slider & Carousel

by POWR.io

Product Slider, Lookbook, Slideshow & Testimonials Carousel

The Spookywood Witch Shop

This app is super convenient and offers my website an organized gallery for smooth testimonial transitions and viewing!

April 15, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Buck Strike

Trash, no flexibility on free trial. Give a little more, too restrictive. Can't change font sizes, shapes, almost nothing is flexible AND the slider option i want does not even allow in anyway to make the images in my slide square, they must be in a rectangle?

Los Colores de la Tierra

The layout and options to create great graphics seems AWESOME. But honestly, when someone is trying the free plan out to see how it would work for a couple or weeks of so, it's NO GOOD that the logo and text of POWR Image Slider and Carousel is displayed. I don't think any professional webshop would want that, even for their trial period. So I had to delete it unfortunately.

February 28, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

The Classic Gem

easy to use and they install for you!!! amazing loveeee it! give lots of options for being free. perfect! thanks guys!

JaBelle Jewellery

I highly recommend this app for image slider making. It makes my site more dynamic and interactive with customers.

Pour Elle

Malheureusement ca ne marche pas, pourtant j'utilise le thème début, il veut pas publier les images a chaque fois ca me dit qu'il y a un problème ou une erreur quelques part !!!! je voulais aussi augmenté mon plan pour prendre celui qui est payant ca ne marche pas aussi.
je lai désinstallé dommage...

December 13, 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the POWR Image Slider! We've just sent you an email, in case you did not receive it. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Makeup Scientist

I deleted a slideshow and it’s still showing on my page with default images no option of removing. I created a new one and it’s still showing it’s attached to the slide

www.heavenlypresents.love

I really like it. It's easy to use and to implement. I really recommend it to everyone. Thank you so much

Inuguni

No Live Support. Was trying to find out how to uninstall - the support doc says open POWR dashboard from admin. Problem is when you open the POWR app, it instantly opens https://www.powr.io/plugins, there is no dashboard. Neither is there a install button. Help document is severely outdated. Even after i delete the app, the POWR section is still in my theme code.

Body Love by Michelle

This app really helped me to increase sales and optimize my store, as first time business owner. Thank you so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23