Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Sue Hill Childrenswear

Easy to install and easy to upload photos and text. Final published layout not as shown in Editor but maybe I need to work on it a bit more. Overall does a good job.

Zenkichi Berlin

It was easy to use, but when dragging the images to the wrong area this deleted all of the images I had uploaded prior to that. This was annoying but you just have to be super careful, and all good.

United Apparel Liquidators

Just started using. Good so far, but have not published to my site. Setup was easy. Will update once we have been using it more.

Firebrand Brewing

I used this app to make a gallery on my homepage. Really easy to use. Only criticism is that if the picture was made into a link, there is no way to make it open in the same window, it's set to open a new window.

Smisek's Custom Baits

When it comes to learning new software I find my skills "wanting". I figured out how to upload pictures to my store's gallery pretty quickly, and that is saying something.

I didn't Five Star because it uploaded the picture on it's side and I don't see a way to fix that.

MeLe Design Firm

Photo gallery serves is base function and lets me insert images and videos onto my side. I wish it had a function so that I could force the images closer to the edges of the screen though. If it does I can't find it.

UL Press

Great I really am enjoying this app so far. I was surprised the Shopify didn't have a built in function for something like this, but glad your app fits the bill.

Waking Up With Wood

The app was really easy to install and use. Exactly what I needed to promote "Partner" sites on my page.

SalitexOnline

Excellent App! Must install everyone. I solved my review issue.
Excellent App! Must install everyone. I solved my review issue.

Unique Equine Boutique

Good app, still learning how to use it though, I’d maybe leave the requests for reviews until users have had time to really get to know it ☺️